Internal Hemorrhoids

Related Terms: Hemorrhoids, Constipation, High Fibre Diet, Anal Fissure, Avoid Constipation, Sitz Bath, Colonoscopy

I got internal hemorrhoids and now bleeding on passing stools. Please help.
Query: Hi doctor,I am in a situation that I cannot go to any hospital for the next three weeks. That is why I am seeking help from online. I am a 27 year old female and I got internal hemorrhoids and a small grape-like clump on my bum which I got long, long ago. A month ago I got constipation and this led ...  Read Full »
Dr. Bhavin Bhupendra Vasavada
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In addition to stool softeners, apply Xylocaine jelly 2 percent in the perianal area two times a day and also before and after passing stools. Take a tubful of lukewarm water and sit in it two times a day. That will help. If it does not help visit a surgeon as soon ...  Read Full »

What are the treatment options for Internal Hemorrhoids?
Query: Hello doctor, I could feel a lump near my anus from around 5th of December. About 3-4 days back it burst and I could see blood coming out while cleaning after passing stools.Now the bleeding has reduced, but I can still see blood oozing while I wipe the area with a tissue.I was diagnosed with i...  Read Full »
Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In this type of hemorrhoids (internal hemorrhoids), we first give medical treatment and if the condition does not improve, then we can consider for endoscopy and surgical treatment. Advice: Take high fibre diet in the form of plenty of salads, fruits and v...  Read Full »

Why is there blood in stool?
Query: Hello doctor, Since the last two weeks, I am finding blood in stool when stool is hard and when I find hard to pass stool. It starts when I eat ginger or drink turmeric milk. Please suggest to me.  Read Full »
Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may be suffering from constipation with internal hemorrhoids or fissure in ano. You have to avoid spicy food, low fiber diet. Use high fiber diet with plenty of liquids. Use Metamucil or Benefiber for stool bulk formation. Do regular exercise and yoga. If symptoms ...  Read Full »

Hemorrhoids are affecting my mood very badly. How to manage?
Query: Hi doctor, I had an eating disorder before 16 years. It stressed my health very severely for around 5 years. Now, I am 35 years old. Also, I suffer from hemorrhoids, which affect my mood very severely. I have social impairments as my emotions are no longer clean. This is really an important issue f...  Read Full »
Dr. Youness Tanani
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For hemorrhoids, Tronolane (Pramoxine) is the best, if are external already. But, if are internal hemorrhoids, then need to follow another way of treatment. Losing weight is normal in your case, because you are losing red blood cells by the hemorrhoids. To my best knowled...  Read Full »

How can piles be cured permanently without surgery?
Query: Hello doctor, I thought that I had hemorrhoids because I feel bulge at my anus, that is poking me around my anus, and it is irritating me while sitting, walking, standing causing itchiness though I did not see any skin tag. I am only 19 years old boy and I weigh about 52 kg, my height is 5.4 feet. ...  Read Full »
Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan Shoukat

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, you should be confirmed that it is hemorrhoids. If it is external or internal hemorrhoids, external cause pain and internal cause bleeding. Also, let me know if you have constipation. If yes, use capsule Colace 100 mg BID and avoid constipation, take a sit...  Read Full »

I have rectal bleeding on and off for a year. Should I ask for colonoscopy?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32-year-old female. For almost a year, I have had rectal bleeding on and off. I started to have painful bowel movements and then I began to bleed. The blood is on my stool, in the toilet (at times) and when I wipe, I can see it on the toilet paper. Other symptoms I experience are ...  Read Full »
Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the doctor who did the PR examination could not find any significant hemorrhoids, it is better to get a colonoscopy done. Do not worry about cancer as the most likely possibility is a missed internal hemorrhoid. The itching can be due to perianal soiling, fungal inf...  Read Full »

What can cause blood in stools?
Query: Hi doctor, I am facing an embarrassing problem. Since last two weeks, I feel like going to the toilet more than once, while usually I do it only once in the morning. Also, I am a bit uncomfortable as all day it feels like I have not cleared my bowel activities for the day. Recently, about four days...  Read Full »
Dr. Eriol Braholli
General Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear that you are having these concerns. I am trying to explain some of the causes which might be responsible for bleeding while you have bowel movements, but without a physical examination it would be impossible to determine the real cause. Fresh red blood ...  Read Full »

My constipation is so bad that I have to evacuate the stools with my fingers. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor, I have an anal fissure, internal hemorrhoid, SRUS, and constipation. One year ago, I was suffering from a hard stool that was difficult to pass. I went to a gastroenterologist, who did a colonoscopy and found that I had an anal fissure and internal hemorrhoid. He prescribed Sitcom Fo...  Read Full »
Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the files uploaded by you. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The endoscopy report you have shown does not show any evidence of SRUS (solitary rectal ulcer syndrome). All your symptoms can be attributed to underlying constipation. Har...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for bright red blood in my stools?
Query: Hello doctor, I happened to pass a large firm stool today. It hurt a bit and I was a little sore after it and the stool had bright red blood on the outside of it. I do have a small internal hemorrhoid that was spotted during a colonoscopy last year. Has the blood come from there or is it a tor...  Read Full »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.  I have reviewed your health query and seen the photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The blood may have come either from rupture of the small blood vessels due to hard stools or it may have been from the hemorrhoids. When hard st...  Read Full »

Please suggest a permanent solution for itching around the groin.
Query: Hi doctor, I am 30 years old. For the past few years, I have been suffering with itching on my groin and surrounding areas. I usually use Cloritamazole dusting powder on and off. But, when the itch really increases, I use Quadriderm ointment for 1-2 days. Once the problem reduces, I stop using it. ...  Read Full »
Dr. Vinay Kumar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can very well understand what you are going through. I will give my best shot to treat your problem. I examined the photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and found the original fungal lesions have been converted to the present appearance because...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Internal Hemorrhoids? We have medical experts to help you right away.