Medical Advice on "Irregular Periods"

As long as your periods are irregular ovulation will not be regular ... All these problems of periods are due to overweight ... This hormone will affect the normal cycle of ovulation, and you will not get the periods regularly … View thread »

The contraceptive efficacy of the Norethisterone is quite less and if you are taking it irregularly then also it may cause a breakthrough bleeding ... I am experiencing abnormal periods where I am bleeding every other week ...  They are not particularly heavy periods for me and are both a mixture of different shades of red … View thread »

Can you explain the irregular periods, are they coming late ... Thank you doctor, My periods are early, and the menstrual cycle is 23 to 24 days … View thread »

To highlight about my past, I started having my periods from the age of 14 and had irregular periods always ... Now, I have been married for over a year and irregular periods are troubling me … View thread »

I am putting on weight due to irregular periods and stomach disturbance ... Stop taking it when you get your periodsView thread »

I have thyroid and irregular period sometimes ... Irregular periods  ... Check this time for your periodsView thread »

I understand that your periods are irregular and you have a feeling of incomplete evacuation of bowel ... I faced spotting between periods and had been detected with a submucosal fibroid of 2 cm … View thread »

Last month my period was irregular ... Irregular periods are not an alarming thing to worry about ... I got my periods on the 30th of last month and it was already 20 days later from the actual due ... Normally, my periods will occur in an interval on 40 to 45 days … View thread »

She had her last periods before 10 days and usually have irregular periods ... Periods will be irregular for two to three cycles after taking I-pill or otherwise, she has irregular periods may be the reason ... She expected her periods on this month … View thread »

Do you have a question on Irregular Periods? We have medical experts to help you right away.