Joint Stiffness

Related Terms: Physiotherapy, Joint Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Vitamin D, Esr, Hla B27 Antigen, Joint Swelling

How to Avoid Ergonomic Health Hazards?
Article Overview: In this article, I am going to highlight the biggest health challenges faced by the employees at work, and how these health issues can be avoided with various precautions, first aid emergency services, and other physical activities.  Read Article »
Dr. Shakti Mishra
Preventive Medicine Physician

People across the globe have different work ethics and different work environment. All of us are supposed to work in the given atmosphere. Some work in industries, hotels, companies, manufacturing sites, coal mines, etc. People face a lot of difficulties in work, which may be company's financial gro ...  Read Article »

Common Sports Injuries
Article Overview: Injuries that occur during sport, exercising, or during some athletic activity are called sports injuries. Such injuries can be caused when you are not regularly active or do not warm up properly or during contact sports. The most common areas injured are the knee and ankle.  Read Article »
Dr. K Sneha

Injuries that occur during sport, exercising, or during some athletic activity are called sports injuries. Such injuries can be caused when you are not regularly active or do not warm up properly or during contact sports. The most common areas injured are the knee and ankle. What Are the Types of S ...  Read Article »

Homeopathic Medicines for Fever
Article Overview: Safe management and treatment by homeopathy.  Read Article »
Dr. Kavita Rajput
Homeopathic Physician

There is a myth about homeopathic medicines that they are slow acting, but it is not true. They act within a few minutes to days, depending upon the disease whether it is acute or chronic, and the selection of medicine. If the selected medicine is correct, then it works within minutes and gives reli ...  Read Article »

Management of Fever by Homeopathy
Article Overview: This article throws light on how to manage fever with homeopathy medicines according to natures' law of treatment.  Read Article »
Dr. Kavita Rajput
Homeopathic Physician

There is a myth about homeopathic medicines that they are slow acting, but it is not true. They act within a few minutes to days depending upon the nature of the disease, whether it is acute or chronic and the selection of medicine. If the selected medicine is correct, then it works within a minute ...  Read Article »

From the scan report, please explain the cause of my low back pain.
Query: Hi doctor, I do not remember any spine trauma. I do have morning stiffness of greater than one hour with will become better with movement. I have this issue for the past seven years. My HLA-B27 is positive. Am I suffering from inflammatory spondyloarthropathy or ankylosing spondylitis? I have attac...  Read Full »
Dr. Vivek Chail

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The SI joints show minimal linear hyperintensity on STIR (short TI inversion recovery) sequence (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is mild edema and not the usual findings which are seen in inflammatory spondyloarthropathy. Probably, it is in the early s...  Read Full »

I have pain and clicking of joints Please help.
Query: Hello doctor,I have a joint pain with lots of clicking. On a scale of 1 to 10, it is only 1 or 2. But, the clicking is to the point where it is annoying. Also, my ankle hurts a lot for no apparent reason. I do not know if this is relevant, but my foot used to turn in.  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If your worry is about the clicking of the joints, then that is fairly common, and not a cause for worry especially if you are in a growing phase or stopped growing recently. You however, have to do regular stretches and strengthening exercises to help with this. You ...  Read Full »

My little fingers, which have been bent since birth, is paining now. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor,My little fingers have been bent since birth, and I was told that I had clinodactyly. I am 22 now and have had no problem with these bent suckers until about two months ago. In the last two months, I have been getting incredible pain and tingling in both my little fingers. While driving a...  Read Full »
Dr. Shobhit Shah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Clinodactyly is inherited condition associated with bent fingers. Usually, its excessive growth or bending may cause problems in childhood. It looks unlikely that at your age when growth has already occurred, this will occur. Still, I advise you to visit a doctor to have ...  Read Full »

My mom met with two major falls. Is that due to Achilles tendon weakness?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a question for my mother. My mother is 50 years old. She complains of episodic, sudden loss of weight bearing ability on the left Achilles tendon. This has resulted in two major falls, which resulted in trauma. These are present for past few months and have become more frequent in...  Read Full »
Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your mother's elaborative history provided here, along with the reports attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity) with this query. She has mild osteoarthritic changes in the lumbosacral region with osteoarthritis knee, anemia, peria...  Read Full »

My right hip pops loudly. What could be the reason?
Query: Hi doctor,I am a 27 year old female. My weight is 135 lbs and height is 5'7". For the past two months, my right hip pops very loudly for at least once or twice a day when I sit on my knees and lean to my right. It hurts badly for a second and then the pain goes away. Though if it does not pop, my h...  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.Popping feeling or sound around a joint is often due to soft tissue rubbing over a bony prominence. They may or may not be painful.Other cause can be from within the joint, and this is more significant as it may come from the joint moving abnormally or something that is ...  Read Full »

Can problem in the hip cause knee pain?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 24 years old. I have stiffness and pain in thighs and knees for more than a year. I cannot sit properly and stand up instantly. I am having problem in each and every activity involving legs. I have reduced mobility and flexibility of legs. My report shows AVN stage 3 of hip joint, f...  Read Full »
Dr. Lokesh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hip avascular necrosis (AVN) and hip arthritis causes pain in the affected hip and also sometimes in the knees as the same nerve which supplies the hip also supplies the knee joint. It is called as obturator nerve. This nerve supplies both the joints. So if there is ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Joint Stiffness? We have medical experts to help you right away.