Kanchnar Guggul

Related Terms: Ayurveda Treatment, Chandraprabha Vati, Kalarchi Choornam, Aloe Vera Gel, Aloes Compound Tablet, Alternative Treatment, Ashokarishtam

Please suggest natural ways to shrink an ovarian cyst.
Query: Hello doctor, I have a 6 cm cyst in my left ovary. From the last one week, I am taking Kalachi Kai as I read that it helps shrink the cyst. An 18 cm cyst was removed through a laparoscopic treatment two years ago. Please tell me how to get rid of the cyst as well as prevent new ones.  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query. For an ovarian cyst along with Kalachi Kai, start taking the following medicines: Tablet Kanchnar Guggul, two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water after food for four weeks. Do not swallow this tablet. First, chew it and then take lukewarm water. ...  Read Full »

Which ayurvedic medicine will help me conceive?
Query: Hello doctor, I have been diagnosed with PCOD for many years and now planning for conception. We have been trying various medicines and methods for two years. After all these failures, my doctor suggested for IVF. Simultaneously, I came across bonduc nut. I consumed it for close to 80 days and got m...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See ideally this medicine should be consumed for three months regularly, and then you can stop it. If you are taking it without consulting physician, then I advise you to stop taking it. For PCOD, you can take Tablet Kanchnar Guggul two table...  Read Full »

I do not want to take OCP for uterine fibroids. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 49 year old woman, and for about a year now, I have been menstruating excessively. I have uterine fibroids, so my gynecologist suggested that I take birth control pill, which I do not prefer. I have not missed any periods yet. I have a few normal ones, and then I get very tired...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As your gynecologist must have explained that uterine fibroids are benign smooth muscle tumors of the uterus, usually found in childbearing age. Small fibroids usually do not have any symptom and do not require any treatment, but as you have excessive bleeding and ot...  Read Full »

What ayurvedic supplements can I take for hypothyroid?
Query: Hello doctor,I am a 38 year old female. Recently I was diagnosed with hypothyroid. I am on Levothyroxine and having lots of side effects with my current medication. So wondering any alternate Ayurveda supplement that I can take instead?  Read Full »
Dr. Swati Totla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. So, first of all, you do one blood test called anti-TPO so that we come to know that your problem is autoimmune or just only because of hormonal changes. By the time take following medicines. Kanchanar Guggulu - 2 twice a day before food. Hansapadyadi kashayam (k...  Read Full »

Please suggest ayurvedic treatment for a cyst in the testis.
Query: Hello doctor, I am having a cyst in one of my testes, and the nervers in my testicles are swollen. I came to know this through ultrasound. I heard Kalarachi powder mixed with pepper and castor oil can be applied on my testicles to cure the above said problems. Please guide me on how to proceed with ...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Kalarachi powder is a Siddha medicine, and it is used to treat hydrocele in males. A hydrocele is a problem where water is present in testes. As far as the cyst is concerned, you can give it a try because it does not always have 100 % results. ...  Read Full »

What ayurvedic medicines are used to treat hyperthyroidism?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33-year-old unmarried female. I have a colloid nodule, hyperthyroidism, and uterine fibroids. My thyroid test report shows T3 to be 2.79 ng/mL and T4 is 13.14 ug/dL. I have attached reports for your reference.  Read Full »
Dr. Swati Totla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). According to Ayurveda, it is totally excess growth in the body which is kapha and vriddhi. You start following the medicines. It will take definitely very long time. I am giving you one month ...  Read Full »

Uterus is bulky as per the scan reports. What should I do?
Query: Hello doctor, I do not have a cyst or severe bleeding, but my uterus is bulky as per the scan reports. The scan was advised because of a recurrent urinary tract infection. I have a pain in the lower abdomen and the left side of the stomach. I am taking Norflox 400 for the UTI.  What should I do?  Read Full »
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bulky uterus refers to the generalized swelling of the uterine wall. It could be due to various reasons, but inflammation is one of them. Recurrent inflammation of the urinary tract due to UTI (urinary tract infection) may have caused the inflammation in the uterus. ...  Read Full »

Can hypothyroidism be cured with only ayurvedic medicines?
Query: Hello doctor, I would like to know if my hypothyroidism can be cured without taking the synthetic hormones, through Ayurveda only. In the allopathic approach, the hormone needs to be taken for the rest of one's life and I am a bit scared of it. It is possible I may also be diabetic and will need to ...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and saw all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The thyroid gland makes thyroid hormones on a regular basis because it is necessary daily for metabolism and for other body functions. That is why when it is prescribed o...  Read Full »

For how long should I take Kalachikai powder to overcome PCOD problem?
Query: Hello doctor,As I have PCOD problem and also cyst, I take tablets for period. My friend suggested Kalachikai powder. I used it for 30 days continuously, but no use. How many days should I take that powder and how to overcome this problem?  Read Full »
Dr. Ashish Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease), powder Kalachikai has a good effect, but the duration of treatment is long (more than three months). For proper evaluation of disease, please go for USG whole abdomen and other investigations. If the size and number of cysts ar...  Read Full »

Is there any ayurvedic treatment for blood in stools?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 38 year old male, who weighs 85 kg, and I am 5.11 feet tall. I had a problem with blood in stool a year ago, which got cured after I took medicines. But nowdays, I have been seeing blood in my stool again. I do not have any problem like itching, pain, etc. I feel it very diffic...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. According to your height and weight, your BMI (body mass index) is 26.23. Normal BMI should ranges between 18.5 to 24.9. So first of all, you need to reduce some weight. Blood while passing stool may have many reasons. But most common ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Kanchnar Guggul? We have medical experts to help you right away.