Ksharasutra Therapy

Related Terms: Ayurvedic Procedure For Anal Fistula, Anal Discomfort, Anal Fistula, Anal Itching, Anal Pain, Anorectal Abscess, Bhagandara

Please suggest ayurvedic treatment for anal blood discharge.
Query: Hello doctor, I have been suffering from anal blood discharge for the past four months. But I did not take it seriously as I had been traveling. Today I consulted a surgeon and after checking he advised to go for surgery as he discovered fistula. Can you recommend me the Ayurvedic procedure of cure...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. As you do not want to undergo a surgery, in Ayurveda, Kshar sutra procedure is performed for fistula in the anus. It is a procedure where a medicated thread is bound at your fistula site and after some days your treating physician will change ...  Read Full »

There is an anal fistula with release of pus. What ayurvedic medicine should I take?
Query: Hello doctor,I have had fistula two years ago. It healed without surgery, but now it has again developed with the release of pus. I am taking ayurvedic tablets.  Read Full »
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. An anorectal fistula is an abnormal channel from the anus or rectum usually to the skin near the anus. A fistula may be painful and discharge pus. We can determine its direction by inserting the probe. Sometimes it is healed with proper medications and changed lif...  Read Full »

Ayurvedic Management of Anal Fistula
Article Overview: This article discusses in detail about kshar sutra, a unique therapy and a minimal invasive para surgical measure practiced in the management of anal fistula or Bhagandara cases.  Read Article »
Dr. Gandhidas S Lavekar

The Kshara karma is one of the Anushastra karma, a minimal invasive para-surgical measure. Ksharsutra is the method of Ksharakarma mainly employed in fistula-in-ano (anal fistula) and hemorrhoids (piles). This unique method has many advantages over conventional surgical methods, as this is an ambula ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Ksharasutra Therapy? We have medical experts to help you right away.