L-carnitine

Related Terms: Coenzyme Q10, Delayed Conception, Doppler Ultrasound, Exercises, Head Injury, How To Lose Weight, Lack Of Concentration

Can L-Carnitine be used to reduce weight?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 40 year old male. My weight is 84 kg. I am unable to lose fat despite proper diet and exercise. Can I use L-Carnitine supplement?  Read Full »
Dr. Rahul Rathee
General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, I am sorry to inform you that it is a myth that L-Carnitine reduces weight by burning fat. I know that you can easily find thousands of websites on the internet which claims that consuming their energy drinks and supplements containing L-Carnitine will burn out ex...  Read Full »

My sperm count and mobility is very low. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor, We are trying to conceive a baby. But the semen analysis report says that I have low sperm count (6 million counts) with very low motility. Please help me.  Read Full »
Dr. Divakara P

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, we have to diagnose the cause of your problem. The most common cause of this is a condition called varicocele. For the detection of varicocele, I suggest you do the following: An ultrasound of the scrotum. Get tested for diabetes. Avoid wearing tight under...  Read Full »

Why am I experiencing memory loss after a head injury?
Query: Hello doctor, Over a year and a half ago, I had a head injury which I did not think was too major back then but it has caused many problems for me over the period of time and it is only getting worse. I have been experiencing a major amount of memory loss such as not remembering what we are learnin...  Read Full »
Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your question carefully and would explain that your symptoms seem to be related to a concentration disorder, which is probably associated with a lot of daily stress and lack of adequate physical activity or a poor diet. As you are not concentrated, you do not...  Read Full »

We have been trying for a baby. Please check my reports.
Query: Hi doctor, We have been trying to conceive for the past 3 years. My wife's report is normal. My semen analysis report is as follows. Volume 0.8 mL (2 - 6), appearance grayish white, liquefaction 60 minutes (20 - 60), viscous, pH 8.0, morphologically ...  Read Full »
Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. At present, are you on any medication? Did you have any other tests apart from semen examination? Your report shows decrease motility of sperms. Otherwise, all other parameters look fine. Decreased motility can be due to many reasons including smoking and alcohol. I s...  Read Full »

Kindly help me understand the medicines prescribed by my doctor.
Query: Hello doctor, I have mild pain in my right lower leg and spondylosis. Kindly help me out with the medicine prescribed by my doctor. I want to understand which medicine is used for what purpose. See the prescription attached.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the prescriptions (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Injection Arachitol is Vitamin D injection and for the strengthening of bones, and calcium deficiency. Tablet L Car is a nutritional supplement and good for heart patients. ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on L-carnitine? We have medical experts to help you right away.