Lack Of Concentration

Related Terms: Depression, Stress, Anxiety, Difficulty In Concentrating, Meditation, Memory Problems, Headache, Breathing Exercises

I have lack of concentration, memory problems and negative thoughts. Please help
Query: Hello doctor, I have symptoms related to the mind and body. I have no clarity in thinking. I cannot make any decisions. Even if I do, the moment I make the decision, I get negative thoughts and a sudden jerk in my mind with a sensation of fear. Also, I have on and off memory issues. It appears fine ...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.I read your query with keen interest and understand your concerns. Regarding the attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I like to comment on the following things. Your vitamin B12 deficiency is corrected. There is excessive vitamin B12 in yo...  Read Full »

Please guide me to get some idea about my concentration issue.
Query: Hi doctor, I have been noticed some of my symptoms for a few years. A few people make comments that got ADHD and so I searched about it. I feel difficulty in finishing a task in an appropriate time. I am always late and tired. I also interrupt other people for help, and my senior shouted me for th...  Read Full »
Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You report difficulties with attention, poor concentration overactivity, and impulsive behavior. These may be suggestive of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). ADHD may present since childhood but is more evident in the adolescent stage, as the academic...  Read Full »

What can be done for daydreaming, loneliness, and lack of concentration?
Query: Hello doctor,I have never consulted a psychiatrist before, but according to what I have observed about myself, maybe I am suffering from maladaptive daydreaming, loneliness, lack of concentration as well as maybe depression. This is the peak time for me to make my career. I only have two years left ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem but need more information to conclude. The symptoms of poor focus, lack of concentration, etc., can occur in depression but these are not sufficient to make a diagnosis of depression. Low mood, reduced energy, lack of interest in day to day...  Read Full »

Why am I not able to concentrate in the class or studies for the past two years?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 19-year-old girl, weight 38 kg, height 5 feet. So my problem is related to brain concentration. Earlier up to school, I had good concentrating power. After schooling, I started preparing for entrance exams and it has been two years preparing for the same but now I feel that I h...  Read Full »
Dr. Vijendra Chaturvedi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Lack of concentration can be due to several reasons, most common reasons are stress, lack of sleep, disinterests in the project and lack of motivation. Here are some tips and the principle by which they help you. Minimum seven hours sleep helps to reinforce the memory,...  Read Full »

Dietary Supplements to Combat Chronic Fatigue
Article Overview: Unexplained fatigue, painful joints, aching muscles, drowsiness, foggy memory, and lack of concentration are prevalent across all modern societies. Our food choices are the primary cause of such issues. Researchers and medical scientists suggest choosing your diet wisely. This article covers how soy products, wheat, raw nuts, and seeds many ruin your health and body energy. Your immune system can be damaged by such foods. Polyphenols act as the energy boosters that your body needs.  Read Article »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Nutritionist

Are you combating unexplained fatigue and want to crank up, both your physical and mental energy levels?  If yes, it is high time to reconsider your diet and eating habits.  Foods That Have a Toxic Effect If Consumed on a Daily Basis: Soy products contain phytoestrogens and goitrogens. P ...  Read Article »

Will nootropics and biohacks make me more productive at the workplace?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 45-year-old male working at a mid-senior level in an IT company. I have palpitation problems and a high BP. I have been having this for more than eight years. I have come across many social websites where they talk about Nootropics and Biohacks and people mention that it reall...  Read Full »
Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would not recommend taking such substances at your age because of their adverse effects of anxiety, insomnia, nausea, and etching. These adverse effects may lead to the contrary like lack of concentration and low performance in work. They are usually recommended ...  Read Full »

Why is there pain in heart in a hypotensive patient?
Query: Hi doctor, I have low blood pressure and am suffering with low pain in the heart for the past two days.  Read Full »
Dr. Duaa Shubar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We define low blood pressure if the reading is lower than 90 mm Hg systolic or 60 mm Hg diastolic or if the patient has symptoms which are lightheadedness, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision or lack of concentration. These symptoms are most prominent when individuals g...  Read Full »

From my symptoms, please let me know if I am suffering from depression.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a medical student and want to know about if I am suffering from depression. I have mood swings. My concentration in studies has decreased. I have lost interest in activities, especially my hobbies and I have recurrent thoughts coming now and then. Sometimes, I could not sleep, or ...  Read Full »
Dr. Parth Singh
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.The sign and symptoms you have depicted are highly suggestive of depression.The standard features of depression are loss of pleasure in previously pleasurable activities, persistent sad or irritable mood, dysphoria (state of unease), lack of energy and enthusiasm, sleep dis...  Read Full »

Can Modafinil be used to enhance cognitive performance?
Query: Hello doctor, I have been diagnosed with chronic tension headache. Next, to the headache, I have observed a decline in my cognitive skills (learning, concentration). I can take care of the headache using meditation techniques, however, I am not able to deal with the decline, which is causing degrad...  Read Full »
Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that Modafinil is a drug used in other medical conditions, but I do not think that this drug is appropriate in your clinical condition. This drug is usually indicated in persons suffering from increased daily sleepiness or sl...  Read Full »

My problem is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Kindly help.
Query: Hello doctor, My problem is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. I am 29 years old, 78 kg, 5'7" height.  Read Full »
Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For providing you the proper treatment I need to know the answers to the following questions. What is your age? How long you had been in a physical relationship? Any sexual encounter with a commercial sex worker? Any history of diabetes and hypertension? Is the conditio...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Lack Of Concentration? We have medical experts to help you right away.