Medical Advice on "Levocetirizine"

I am taking only Levocetirizine for this ... Levocetirizine can be continued in the night alone … View thread »
 I am taking anti-allergic tablet Levocetirizine daily … View thread »
Levocet M (Levocetirizine and Montelukast) is given for the same purpose … View thread »
I suggest you tablet Allercet L (Levocetirizine) one at night with Nasivion nasal drops two drops twice daily for five days … View thread »
I suggest antihistamines and tablet Montek-LC containing Montelukast with LevocetirizineView thread »
I suggest you antihistamine drug like tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg twice daily for five days and tablet Acenac-P (Aceclofenac and Paracetamol) twice daily for five days … View thread »
The best medicine would be the use of anti-allergic combination like Levocetirizine and Montelukast once daily at night … View thread »
If it is itching, I suggest you take tablet Teczine (Levocetirizine hydrochloride) 10 mg, once in the night for a month … View thread »
I would recommend you to apply Clobetasol propionate cream on the affected areas twice daily and take tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg twice daily … View thread »

Do you have a question on Levocetirizine? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!