Medical Advice on "Levocetirizine"

Your infection will be most probably a viral infection because of the season now. However, we can be sure of that only after a swab is taken and it is cultured to see if there grows any bacteria in it. I give you the following suggestions to take care of the problem. … View thread »

It seems that you have seasonal allergies may be due to dust, pollens, pets, etc. So, the best solution is to first find out the cause of allergy and to take preventive measures. Cetirizine can be taken but only for short durations. Gradually stop Cetirizine. You can … View thread »

Your symptoms seem to suggest that you are suffering from allergy. Levocet M (Levocetirizine and Montelukast) is given for the same purpose. It is true that the medicine should be taken for a few months regularly. It has minimal side effects, like dryness of mouth, … View thread »

You need a proper evaluation with audiogram and impedance to prevent recurrence. I suggest you tablet Allercet L (Levocetirizine) one at night with Nasivion nasal drops two drops twice daily for five days. Please review with reports. Revert with reports to an ENT … View thread »

Your doctor has given you the medicines of my choice. I would just prefer to add an anti-allergic like Levocetirizine once daily for five days. And, for fever, I suggest Paracetamol. I am sure your fever would go away in three to five days. But, your cough may take … View thread »

You got an allergic reaction and there is no need to worry. I suggest antihistamines and tablet Montek-LC containing Montelukast with Levocetirizine. I also suggest antacids along with that. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent. … View thread »

It looks like some bed bug bitten case. Avoid scratching that area if you develop the itch. I suggest you antihistamine drug like tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg twice daily for five days and tablet Acenac-P (Aceclofenac and Paracetamol) twice daily for five days. Consult … View thread »

I have viewed the file (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This is a common site for fungal infection and frictional dermatitis. I suggest you take tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg orally at bedtime to reduce the itching. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss … View thread »

Welcome to . We are here to help you. This itching like symptom is known as post nasal drip. The best medicine would be the use of anti-allergic combination like Levocetirizine and Montelukast once daily at night. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and … View thread »

I have seen the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like scrotal dermatitis. Try doing the following. If it is itching, I suggest you take tablet Teczine (Levocetirizine hydrochloride) 10 mg, once in the night for a month. Also,  … View thread »

Do you have a question on Levocetirizine? We have experts to help you right away.