Lipomas

Related Terms: Acne, Hair Disorders, Hair Fall, Hair Loss, Lipoma, Contact Dermatitis, Eczema

Is there any homeopathic cure for lipoma?
Query: Dear doctor, Is there a homeopathic cure available for lipomas? What are the treatment options available in homeopathy for lipomas?  Read Full »
Dr. Noela David Andrew David
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Lipomas are essentially non-malignant and non-dangerouscollection of soft fatty tissues. Homeopathy has no medicines to cure lipoma. However, homeopathic scope in lipoma aims at reducing the size, pain if any, and can control new growths. Also,homeopathic medicines ca...  Read Full »

Is there any cure for lipoma?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a lipoma in my arm. Is there any cure?  Read Full »
Dr. Yelamanchili Alekhya

Answer: HelIo, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. Lipomas are painless swellings. For lipoma, the best treatment is surgical excision and as it is not a big surgery you can go for it. Consult a general surgeon online regarding the surgical removal of the swe...  Read Full »

I have two new lipomas in the same arm as the old one. Please advise.
Query: Hi doctor, In my right upper arm, I have a lipoma which grows slowly from three years. Now, I have two new lipomas in the same upper arm. There is no pain as such. Is it normal?  Read Full »
Dr. Meha Malhotra

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly I want to ask you whether the diagnosis of lipoma was made by a doctor. Because swellings may be of several types. My advice is to visit a surgeon for an examination in person. The doctor will be able to tell you the best whether you need a biopsy or excisio...  Read Full »

What advise would a chiropractor give for lipoma?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 20 year old male, healthy and active all my life. I have multiple lipomas that do not bother me except for their appearance and having to explain to people what these bumps on my body are whenever I take my shirt off. Doctors say all I can do is have them surgically removed, but th...  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The lipomas are cosmetic issue and can be unsightly especially if numerous or located at certain places. You have to decide whether surgery is needed as scars will replace bumps. No chiropractic technique will help. The only issue that you have to confirm with your doctor...  Read Full »

What can be done regarding fat balls on body, some of which are painful?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old and my weight is normal. I have fat balls on my body everywhere and some are painful. How can I get rid of those? Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Meha Malhotra

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your description, most probably you have lipoma which is the accumulation of fat. If they are painful, get them surgically removed. Please tell me the following things to help you better: How many lipomas do you have? What are their size and duration? In w...  Read Full »

What is the tiny painful lump above my hip?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 21 years old, male, 5'9", 105 kg. When I woke up, I felt a tiny lumped mass on the back just above left hip. Only hurts when pressed hard. I am anxious. Could it be constipation?  Read Full »
Dr. Rashi Verma

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are lots of differential diagnosis for the lump. Lipoma: It is an overgrowth of fat in an area. It is soft to touch. It is a benign condition. It is a slow-growingtumor and usually recurs if removed. No treatment is needed if small. Sebaceaous cyst: It is cystic...  Read Full »

What could a bump on one side of rib cage be?
Query: Hello doctor, Just this morning my brother told me he had pain in his ribs the day before and it seemed a bit weird this morning too. But, he did not have any pain. There seems to be a weird bump on one side of his rib cage. What could be wrong?  Read Full »
Dr. Arti Sharma
Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could possibly be a collection of fat cells called lipoma or collection of a mass of nerves called neuroma. Another possibility is that it could be an inflamed muscle or a bone spur. A clinical examination would be extremely necessary. A biopsy may be needed ...  Read Full »

I am concerned about a lump on the occipital area. Please help.
Query: Hi doctor,About one week ago, I felt a tender lump in the occipital area of my head. It is pea sized and movable. It hurt only when I touch. It has not got any worse. In fact, it is better and less tender unless I touch it. When I had an appointment with my doctor, I was asked to give a blood sample...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The lump in your occipital region may be a small lipoma. I would suggest waiting unless it is examined by your doctor. Regarding the abnormalities on your blood work, I would appreciate if you could share the absolute numbers. The percentage could be falsely elevated s...  Read Full »

What Could A Hard But Painless Bump On Vagina Be?
Query: Dear doctor, I have noticed a lump the size of a grape on the outer left side of my clitoral hood; that was not there during the last two or three days. It is painless, hard, no irritation or color change, no strange or closed discharge. But it is huge and getting bigger every day. Any general idea...  Read Full »
Dr. Sabita Laskar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Depending on your description, there could be few possibilities: Paraurethral gland swelling. Lipoma. Fibroma. Sebaceous cyst. Since it has been around for only a few days and not sore, I think it is just a retention cyst. Any gland around that place whose duct...  Read Full »

I have a lump of fat under my breast. What is it?
Query: Hello doctor,I have a roll or lump of fat under my left breast, on the top of the ribcage. It comes down from my chest, it kind of fills the gap from under the breast to the ribs. It is not hard, does not hurt nor is it sore. It is just squishy and soft like normal fat. Is it possible to get fat on ...  Read Full »
Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan Shoukat

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The description you gave indicates likely two possibilities, it may be a simple lipoma, that is just accumulation of fat cells, and the other possibility is fibroadenoma that is relatively firm in consistency and freely mobile, both are non-painful and benign conditions...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Lipomas? We have medical experts to help you right away.