Medical Advice on "Loose Stool"

Nothing to worry. The loose stools may be secondary to antibiotics which you had. You can have some probiotics if it is persistent. Hope you have modified your diet and daily activities to reduce GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). Judicious use of Omeprazole … View thread »

The present symptoms look more likely due to constipation.  I suggest you follow these measures: Avoid constipating foods like maize-based foods, junk foods, baked ones etc. Keep yourself well hydrated with two to three liters of water a day in various … View thread »

Let me explain about pathophysiology about your child's illness: 1) After reading the description of your query, it seems that initially your child had viral illness that is common due to change of season. You do not need to give antibiotic for this; but you … View thread »

I just read your query. Giving medicine is not the ideal solution to his problem. Firstly, try to find out the exact cause behind the loose motions. Because, once you find out the exact cause, it will be easy for you to avoid that causative factor and the loose motion … View thread »

You have not mentioned whether you are taking any medications to conceive or if you are under stress. I suggest you try taking Dependal-M (Metronidazole) thrice a day for one or two days, with Nutrolin-B (Niacinamide and Lactobacillus) capsule. Consult your specialist … View thread »

I have noted all your father's details. Most likely the symptoms are because of acute gastroenteritis. Cardiac origin of pain usually radiates to the epigastric region only and full abdomen is not included. The loose stools shift the diagnosis towards gastroenteritis. Do … View thread »

I understand the situation you are in. Loose motions once started in a child might take at least 7 to 10 days to subside. Passing two to three loose stools per day is not a big issue until your child is active, taking feeds well, and passing urine adequately. So continue … View thread »

I appreciate you seeking help for your mother. Well, after having gone through the case history as described, it seems her fecal incontinence is mostly of neurological origin. In the given context, I would advise that she would be clinically examined by a neuro … View thread »

Do not worry so much. What you are describing seems to be gastroenteritis. Continue the same medications which are going on. Watch for lethargy and dehydration. The matter should settle in two to three days. I suggest giving Enterogermina respule (probiotic vials), … View thread »

I just read your query. The medicines you are taking for your problem are very good for anal fistula and has very good results in healing a fistula. As far as your problem is concerned, any of above-mentioned medicines do not have any known side effects but sometimes … View thread »

Do you have a question on Loose Stool? We have medical experts to help you right away.