Lubricants

Related Terms: Lubricant Eye Drops, Dry Eyes, Foreplay, Sexual Intercourse, Lubrication, Masturbation, Circumcision Of Penis

Would the lubricant that comes before sperm make her pregnant?
Query: Hello doctor,I touched my penis to my fiancee's vagina, and some lubricant came out of it (not sperm). Would it make her pregnant? Or any problems?  Read Full »
Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is unlikely to cause pregnancy in your fiancee. However, she can use urine pregnancy test if she misses her period on the expected date of her menses. Pregnancy can occur only if that time she was in her fertile period and sperm is ejaculated inside vagina or n...  Read Full »

Shall I try lubricants for painful sex?
Query: Hi Doctor, It has been three years of my marriage and my marriage is still unconsummated as sex is extremely painful for me. I am able to reach orgasm, but not penetration. I have not tried lubricants. Shall I give it a try?  Read Full »
Dr. Sweta Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to learn of your troubles in the sexual area. As you have not tried any lubricant I would suggest you do the following things: Take time with foreplay and stay relaxed and loose. You should be quite wet from below. Try inserting one finger i...  Read Full »

Can Pre-seed lubricant be used to conceive?
Query: Hello doctor, Is pre-seed lubricant safe to conceive? Is naturally not lubricating a cause of concern? TTC two months: How many months will it take to conceive naturally? TSH 5.2. Is it normal to conceive?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pre-Seed (Vitamin E, Chloride salts, etc.) lubricant that mimics fertile cervical fluids to support sperm on their journey. Unlike most other lubricants, Pre-Seed fertility-friendly lubricant is pH-balanced and isotonic, so sperm can swim freely. So it can be used. A...  Read Full »

Can you suggest a good lubricant for near vision?
Query: Hi doctor, I used to spend a lot of time before laptop and tablet. Now, my vision became blurred when I see a computer. I had a headache in exactly one part or one side of the brain. Then, I had a check up and everything was found normal. The doctor suggested me to take capsule Eyetamin for 20 days....  Read Full »
Dr. Shikha Gupta
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. When you are watching television, you are using your distant vision and while studying or working on laptop or tablets you are using your near vision. The prescription you are telling is for distant vision. Have you ever undergone refraction for near vision, however, i...  Read Full »

I feel pain during sex.I tried lubricants.But nothing works.
Query: Hello doctor, I feel pain during sex. It has been 5 months after my C-section. I tried lubricants during sex, like lube, vaseline and oil. But nothing works.The pain remains the same. Please suggest remedy for this issue of mine.  Read Full »
Dr. Pankaj Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.You have given very little information regarding your query as you have not mentioned your age, marital status, number of children, age when you got married, number of past surgeries (C-sections). Pain during sex has many causes. It may include past C-section also and ther...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for blisters on my penis shaft after masturbating?
Query: Hello doctor,I have blisters on the head of my penis due to masturbation without proper lubricant. I thought that it would heal by itself in a few days but now the blister popped and the skin is very tender and hurts to the touch. Also, another blister of sort, developed on the tip. It cannot be an ...  Read Full »
Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are a few conditions which cause painful blisters even without a sexual contact, like genital herpes, primary syphilis, impetigo among others. Please provide more details: Are these blisters painful or painless? Is there a discharge that you noticed? Is t...  Read Full »

I got a bump on the penis after masturbating without lubricant. How to deal with this?
Query: Hello doctor,I am a 23 year old male and in good health. The last time I was sexually active was over two months ago, and after that, I usually would masturbate two to three times a day with no lubricant. I developed a small bump under the head of my penis. So, I looked up online and it was all HPV ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query. From your description, it seems you have developed tractional folliculitis due to excessive masturbation. You can use topical Mupirocin ointment twice daily and take tablet Azithromycin 500 mg once daily for three days after consulting your GP ...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a remedy for pain during intercourse and the best days for conceiving.
Query: Hello doctor, My husband aged 31 and I aged 25 have been married for eight months. We are trying for a baby but unable to as there is pain during intercourse. Both of us are not able to be aroused completely and hence we tire easily. What types of food can be taken? Can you suggest the best time for...  Read Full »
Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Use a lubricant jelly so that you will not have pain during the intercourse. Day 12 to 24 is the fertile period. There are chances of you getting pregnant as there is ovulation happening during this period. I suggest you get started with folic acid supplements. Consul...  Read Full »

My penis is not sensitive to pleasure. Is this a nerve issue?
Query: Hello doctor, I do not get any type of pleasure whatsoever from my penis. My penis is not sensitive to pleasure at all. On the other hand, rubbing glans hurts a lot instead of giving a pleasurable feeling. Also, rubbing causes a nerve to twitch in my groin. Is this a nerve issue or some sort of nerv...  Read Full »
Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Glans penis is a too sensitive area. So, touch the area very gently. Otherwise, it hurts. Use lubricant whenever rubbing over glans to minimize the discomfort. It is probably not due to nerve problem but more likely due to a high sensitivity of the area. However, in ...  Read Full »

What can be done for blurred vision after getting deodorant in my eyes?
Query: Hi doctor, This morning by mistake I sprayed the body deodorant directly into my eyes. Thereafter, I cleaned my eyes thoroughly with water and put some V.Rohto drops in them. The whole day has passed but the vision in my left eye is still blurry. Is it something urgent to be taken care of and shoul...  Read Full »
Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not an emergency. You can use Rohto drops (Naphazoline hydrochloride), along with it start using lubricants like Refresh tears eyedrops or Tears naturale (Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextran, etc) eyedrops once every three hours. Wash out all of the chemical from you...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Lubricants? We have medical experts to help you right away.