Medical Advice on "Magnesium"

First of all Mylanta (combination of Magnesium hydroxide, Aluminium hydroxide and Simethicone) is not prescribed for indigestion … View thread »
Fresh ginger roots are rich sources of certain minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, vitamins and potassium … View thread »
The two last days (especially the last one) you can take any laxatives such as magnesium sulfate to clean and empty your intestine so that surgeons will have less difficulty … View thread »
Due to some thyroid elevation problem, Magnesium valproate 200 mg twice daily was prescribed instead of Lithium carbonate ... Loss of appetite is due to Magnesium valproate tablets as it causes liver dysfunction … View thread »
Measure the blood magnesium level once a year as she might need a magnesium supplement … View thread »
... were those blood tests? If those were reliable, then there is no need to worry for bleeding from two sites. Otherwise, repeat it from a good place. ... … View thread »
May I use a salt substitute to reduce magnesium level ...   The salt supplements are potassium based, so you need to get a magnesium based one … View thread »
Tablet Promocal (calcium, vitamin D3 and magnesium) ... Use of medicines: Tablet Promocal (calcium, vitamin D3 and magnesium) is required for both baby and mother's bone health … View thread »
What is the status of your calcium, magnesium and vitamin D ... My neurologist today advised me to take vitamin D supplement and my magnesium is normal … View thread »

Do you have a question on Magnesium? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Medical Gastroenterologist Now!