Medical Advice on "Magnesium"

Magnesium dependency looks unlikely. Magnesium, being a laxative, helped your pre-existing condition. The symptoms you have mentioned point towards IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). This is constipation-predominant IBS. In constipation-predominant IBS, you may develop … View thread »

First of all Mylanta (combination of Magnesium hydroxide, Aluminium hydroxide and Simethicone) is not prescribed for indigestion. It is for hyperacidity and burning sensation in your esophagus and stomach. It will not affect you. Do not worry. It will not harm you, but … View thread »

I can understand your concern. You are suffering from bipolar disorder and are on Magnesium Valproate and Amisulpride. The dose of Valproate is good and I hope you are stable with this dose. If your mood is stable and you are functioning normally at this dose, then … View thread »

The most common reason for muscle cramps and leg pain is either dehydration or electrolyte abnormalities such as abnormally low levels of magnesium, calcium, sodium, or potassium. Without doing blood work, it is hard to say exactly but I would recommend drinking more … View thread »

Ginger is known to contain a few circulatory agents, which stimulate blood circulation to the scalp lead to hair growth and improve the thickness of hair. Fresh ginger roots are rich sources of certain minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, vitamins and potassium. These … View thread »

There are no special measures you have to take for the surgery. Just maintain a light and watery diet from a week before surgery. The two last days (especially the last one) you can take any laxatives such as magnesium sulfate to clean and empty your intestine so that … View thread »

You seem to have developed acid reflux following intake of food from outside. In such cases, I recommend the following: A combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone, once daily. ENO thrice daily in a glass of water. Syrup Pan MPS (Dimethicone, Aluminium and Magnesium … View thread »

It seems that you are suffering from a bipolar affective disorder and currently in the depression phase. According to me, your thyroid disturbances should have been treated while taking Lithium, rather than discontinuing it, as Lithium is the best medicine for your … View thread »

No problem in using it for a long time. If she suffers from any side effects, then she should stop it. The side effects may include nausea, abdominal pain, constipation, flatulence and diarrhea. She needs to take the following precautions while taking Rabium  … View thread »

How reliable were those blood tests? If those were reliable, then there is no need to worry for bleeding from two sites. Otherwise, repeat it from a good place. Secondly, just start any birth control pill from today as it will lessen the bleeding. I suggest Laxit plus … View thread »

Do you have a question on Magnesium? We have experts to help you right away.