Medical Advice on "Magnesium"

First of all Mylanta (combination of Magnesium hydroxide, Aluminium hydroxide and Simethicone) is not prescribed for indigestion … View thread »
Measure the blood magnesium level once a year as she might need a magnesium supplement … View thread »
... were those blood tests? If those were reliable, then there is no need to worry for bleeding from two sites. Otherwise, repeat it from a good place. ... … View thread »
May I use a salt substitute to reduce magnesium level ...   The salt supplements are potassium based, so you need to get a magnesium based one … View thread »
Tablet Promocal (calcium, vitamin D3 and magnesium) ... Use of medicines: Tablet Promocal (calcium, vitamin D3 and magnesium) is required for both baby and mother's bone health … View thread »
What is the status of your calcium, magnesium and vitamin D ... My neurologist today advised me to take vitamin D supplement and my magnesium is normal … View thread »
I advise you to get these tests done:Serum TSH, serum creatinine, LFT (Liver Function Tests), serum sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium levels … View thread »
I would advise you to check your blood sugar, complete hemogram and serum electrolytes (calcium, potassium, magnesium) … View thread »
I suggest you CAL D3 tablet (combination of Calcium citrate, vitamin D3, Magnesium hydroxide and Zinc tablets) once a day for three months … View thread »
... sad to know about your daughter. 1. As a matter of fact your daughter seems to have acute thyroiditis. Though the thyroid profile has not shown full blown thyrotoxic state, she has ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on Magnesium? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask an Internal Medicine Physician Now!

View in other languages? English | Deutsche | Español | français | italiano | português | bahasa Indonesia | Türk