Mahabhringraj Oil

What causes white hair at an early age?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 17 years old and getting white hairs. They are white near the scalp and black in the tip. What to do?  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you are only 17 years old, the primary cause behind it might be genetic as your parents or grand parents may have white hairs at an early stage. The other possible causes might include poor nutrition, improper lifestyle, stress, etc. White hairs mean lack of mel...  Read Full »

I have receding hairline and hair fall, for a year. Kindly advice.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. My height is 165 cm and weight 67 kg. I have receding hairline and hair fall, for a year. I am not under any medication. Kindly advice.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and saw the attached files (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There can be many causes behind this kind of hair fall like genetic cause, nutritional deficiency or improper lifestyle, etc. If it is due to a genetic cause, then it will...  Read Full »

How to stop hair fall soon?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 22 years old. I have a problem of hair fall. My hairs fall so quickly, and there is no regrowth of hairs. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nowadays, hair fall is very common due to change in lifestyle and food habits. Excessive use of different kinds of shampoos, conditioners and washing hairs using hard water result in hair fall. Reduced blood supply to the hair roots makes the hair weak, and it leads to ...  Read Full »

Having dandruff and hairfall. Suggest an Ayurvedic procedure or medicine.

Query: Dear Doctor, I have dandruff problem and it is causing massive hair fall. Kindly suggest me any Ayurvedic procedure or medicine for a cure.  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Bhatla

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many reasons for dandruff. Close examination can help diagnose the exact reason for dandruff. I am sharing some steps which usually help cure dandruff. Use MahaBhringraj Oil (any good brand) at night to massage scalp with finger tips. Saturate the scalp. On the...  Read Full »

I have very thin and short hair. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 20 years old, and I have very thin and short hair. I want to grow hair to cover my forehead. I am not able to make any hairstyle because of less hair. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Short and thin hair might have many reasons, some common causes are the nutritional deficiency, hormonal disturbance, stress, unhealthy lifestyle, and hereditary. Try the following things for hair growth. Add foods like dates, raisins, fig, curry leaves, spinach, and f...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.