Medical Advice on "Male Pattern Baldness"

... read your query in detail and understood your concern. As far as Betamethasone dipropionate and Zinc sulphate lotion is concerned, it is mainly given for dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis and hair fall due to it. It has no effect on androgenetic hair loss. ... … View thread »

I have male baldness pattern ... Unfortunately, the medicine that you have taken for the male pattern baldness does not work much in this condition ... My father and grandfather got bald at age of 35 and I feel that baldness is in my gene … View thread »

The problem of hair fall arises if the person loses more than 100 strands of hair which tends to make a visible scalp leading to androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldnessView thread »

As you have said it is genetic, I am assuming it is male pattern baldness ... I am judging by your description and it seems that you have male pattern hair loss ... My baldness is hereditary … View thread »

The pain is due to hair root inflammation, which is commonly seen in male pattern baldness ... none had any baldness even in the 70s … View thread »

It is actually the male pattern baldness and you are lucky that you had noticed at such an early stage ... Till that time, there was no hair loss and I had not observed any baldness ...  My father has baldness but, he got it at 40 years of age … View thread »

Hair4U is a topical solution used to treat male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) … View thread »

But to be sure it is male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia, I will need the details I have mentioned above ... Does your father or paternal uncles have baldnessView thread »

... sometimes causes erectile dysfunction - erection problem. If it occurs, then it is treatable. In my personal experience, I have seen a few men whose erectile dysfunction has become difficult to treat. Now, it is up to you if you would like to take the ... … View thread »

... read your concern. Yes, you can go for PRP therapy (platelet-rich plasma). It is a good therapy for hair fall with excellent results. It basically activates platelet-derived growth factors, which are the key factors for hair growth. It is must to use Minoxidil 5% ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on Male Pattern Baldness? We have medical experts to help you right away.