Mannerisms

Related Terms: Anger Management, Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder, Anxiety Signs, Anxiety Symptoms, Compulsive Thoughts, Eeg

When I shave, people say I look homosexual. Is there any solution for this?
Query: Hi doctor,I am a 20 year old male. People say I look like gay when I shave. Dealing with it is tough. Is there any reason or solution to this?  Read Full »
Dr. Surabhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It would have been better if you had included a little more information about your problems. Anyways, are there other reasons as to why people believe that you are gay like mannerisms, type of clothes you wear, etc. Sometimes, one's own suppressed homosexuality is also ...  Read Full »

I cannot stop talking to myself. What should I do?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. Recently, I have noticed that I cannot stop talking to myself. I start conversations and even arguments with people that I create in my mind. I not only talk to them but also get certain mannerisms and facial expressions during the arguments as if it was absolu...  Read Full »
Dr. Vivek Arun Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand what you are going through. You have made the right choice to seek help as it is the first step to get better. There are a few suggestions: Open up about these problems with a person you trust and along with that person consult a doctor....  Read Full »

Why do I overload my brain with so many thoughts?
Query: Hi doctor, I was diagnosed with essential tremors, and I am always distracted. I suffer from tics and obsessive, repetitive movement like blinking, clenching my fist, breathing tics, obsessed with personalities and how consciousness works. I always focused on my bodily sensations, like how my legs f...  Read Full »
Dr. Padmapriya Chandran
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be thinking excessively. Probably, it is your personality makeup which makes you think so. As long as you do not get distressed, it is alright. But, if you feel that you have to change, try focussing on your career at present. Invest your time in a new hobby....  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Mannerisms? We have medical experts to help you right away.