Medical Advice on "Masturbation"

Masturbation is a universal habit. It is present in most human beings. It helps to maintain sexual hormone levels, acts as a stress buster, and in males it protects against prostate problems and cancer. Also, the old sperms are pushed out of the body, to make way … View thread »

Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive stress or porn induced erection problems. I see many … View thread »

I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that masturbation is not the reason for the problem of premature ejaculation you are having. Masturbation is a safe habit, and most of the men masturbate. Diabetes increases the risk of premature … View thread »

Acne is an infection of oil secreting glands of the skin. There is no relation to masturbation. Creams like Mometasone are steroids, and they can aggravate acne. Moreover, they also cause serious side effects like facial hair, redness and fungal infection later. Even … View thread »

I have read your question with care and understand that you have numbness of your hands when you sleep. First and foremost, masturbation is physiological and it is a normal phenomenon. It does not cause any problem or any side effects. It does not interfere with your … View thread »

Outside of the body, sperm may die quickly when they are exposed to the air. The length of time they stay alive has a lot to do with environmental factors and how fast they dry up. So it is very unlikely for her to get pregnant if she touches your pants and do … View thread »

This can happen as a result of anxiety that excessive masturbation can cause. Now the treatment I would suggest is to start with capsule Neurokind-Gold (Ginseng extract, multivitamins, multimineral, and antioxidants) once daily for a month and tablet Amitriptyline … View thread »

Masturbation is normal and not harmful. It does not cause physical problems or sexual problems. Masturbation does not cause hair fall. Both are due to the effect of testosterone. In boys of young age, the effect of testosterone is high, which is normal and cause desire to … View thread »

Masturbating 2-3 times a week is healthy unless you get addicted to the habit. This kind of pain or sprain happens due to increased blood flow to your penile region and vasoconstriction along with it. It resolves spontaneously once the excitation is over.& … View thread »

Masturbation will never cause these problems as you are having. Semen is produced daily. So, even if you do daily there is no harm. But, too much of anything is bad as you can utilize your time for something useful to you. You have not mentioned your age. I suggest … View thread »

Do you have a question on Masturbation? We have medical experts to help you right away.