Medical Advice on "Masturbation"

I am addicted to masturbation ... Can masturbation cause nervous system diseases … View thread »

I see many cases of porn-induced erection problems or due to excessive masturbation ... Avoid porn and over masturbationView thread »

I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys ... First of all, I would like to tell you that masturbation is not the reason for the problem of premature ejaculation you are having … View thread »

I will not do masturbation daily or excess ... There is no relation to masturbationView thread »

First and foremost, masturbation is physiological and it is a normal phenomenon … View thread »

Masturbation is a safe and pleasure giving procedure ... Excess masturbation leads to social anxiety and groin discomfort can occur … View thread »

Can masturbation lead to pregnancy ... I am worried about a situation like when I masturbate in my pants and if my partner touches my pant with her hands and then she goes to the washroom to do female masturbation which means that now she has my semen on her hands and that semen might enter her vagina and make her pregnant … View thread »

There was no need to take medicines as they said it happened due to continuous and vigorous masturbation ... This can happen as a result of anxiety that excessive masturbation can cause … View thread »

Is masturbation harmful ... Is hair fall associated with masturbation in any way … View thread »

Recently, during masturbation I felt some pain on the back side of my neck and head ... This can be relieved by little stretching after masturbation or   … View thread »

Do you have a question on Masturbation? We have medical experts to help you right away.