Medical Advice on "Mometasone"

Acne is a universal issue in the age group of 15 to 25 years due to hormonal changes in adolescents. However, there are multiple effective treatment options depending on the grade and severity of the problem. Mometasone is a topical steroid and is to be avoided … View thread »

Your treatment is correct. The Nasonex (Mometasone furoate) spray removes the inflammation, and Zyrtec (Cetirizine) will eliminate the allergic component. Continue the medicines as advised. If the problem is getting repeated and present for more than three months … View thread »

Hh Zole cream is a combination of Mometasone which is a mild steroid and Clotrimazole is antifungal. These combination creams are use initially used to control fungal infection with inflammation and itching. But, steroids cannot be used for long time since they have major … View thread »

You are suffering from lichen simplex chronicus of the scrotum. I suggest using Mometasone cream twice daily for 10 days and tablet Teczine M (Levocetirizine) twice daily for 10 days. Consult a specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the … View thread »

I suggest you start applying Mometasone furoate ointment twice daily over the problem area for five days. Clean the area with saline, and not antiseptic. Avoid wearing full-sleeved clothes for a few days. Take a … View thread »

It is basically frictional dermatitis, which has left behind pigmentation. Do not use Fusiwal-M cream (Mometasone furoate and Fusidic acid) as there is no inflammation. It will take time for pigmentation to resolve. I suggest Kojiglo gel (Kojic acid and vitamin C) or … View thread »

Acne is an infection of oil secreting glands of the skin. There is no relation to masturbation. Creams like Mometasone are steroids, and they can aggravate acne. Moreover, they also cause serious side effects like facial hair, redness and fungal infection later. Even … View thread »

Your father is suffering from bronchial asthma. The current medications Foracort 200 mcg inhaler (Budesonide and Formoterol) and Nasonex (Mometasone) nasal spray were given for asthma. As there is no relief even after taking tablet Clavam (Amoxicillin and Clavulanate … View thread »

Your condition is called eczematous cheilitis. But, still please upload 2 to 3 photos of the area, so that is easy to diagnose the condition.Try applying topically Mometasone cream mixed with some moisturizing lotion, 2 to 3 times a day for two weeks.Avoid licking your … View thread »

cm. Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction or asthma is very common if you are experiencing shortness of breath after exercise. As you said, you were prescribed on Singulair (Montelukast sodium) and Dulera (Mometasone furoate and Formoterol fumarate) inhaler after which you … View thread »

Do you have a question on Mometasone? We have medical experts to help you right away.