Medical Advice on "Mometasone"

Hh Zole cream is a combination of Mometasone which is a mild steroid and Clotrimazole is antifungal. These combination creams are use initially used to control fungal infection with inflammation and itching. But, steroids cannot be used for long time since they have major … View thread »

I suggest you start applying Mometasone furoate ointment twice daily over the problem area for five days. Clean the area with saline, and not antiseptic. Avoid wearing full-sleeved clothes for a few days. Take a … View thread »

It is basically frictional dermatitis, which has left behind pigmentation. Do not use Fusiwal-M cream (Mometasone furoate and Fusidic acid) as there is no inflammation. It will take time for pigmentation to resolve. I suggest Kojiglo gel (Kojic acid and vitamin C) or … View thread »

Acne is an infection of oil secreting glands of the skin. There is no relation to masturbation. Creams like Mometasone are steroids, and they can aggravate acne. Moreover, they also cause serious side effects like facial hair, redness and fungal infection later. Even … View thread »

Your father is suffering from bronchial asthma. The current medications Foracort 200 mcg inhaler (Budesonide and Formoterol) and Nasonex (Mometasone) nasal spray were given for asthma. As there is no relief even after taking tablet Clavam (Amoxicillin and Clavulanate … View thread »

Your condition is called eczematous cheilitis. But, still please upload 2 to 3 photos of the area, so that is easy to diagnose the condition.Try applying topically Mometasone cream mixed with some moisturizing lotion, 2 to 3 times a day for two weeks.Avoid licking your … View thread »

I have seen your query and concern. Zoon's balanitis require long-term treatment. Imiquimod require at least 16 weeks, Takfa (Tacrolimus) should be used for longer duration and Hh Derm (combination of Mometasone, Fusidic acid and Clotrimazole) is to prevent infection. It … View thread »

I have seen your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and written descriptions. It looks like papular urticaria or urticarial vasculitis or polymorphic light eruptions (PMLE). You can try 0.1 % Mometasone cream twice daily over arms and Fluticasone 0 … View thread »

She has an allergy to kumkum. It is a very common problem.  She needs to avoid kumkum altogether. Whenever she applies kumkum, her problem will increase. As of now, I suggest her Momate cream (Mometasone furoate) twice daily and tablet Dazit (Desloratadine) once daily … View thread »

I have reviewed the attached photographs (attachments removed to protect patient identity). You are having lichen planus. It is a chronic disease of the skin due to immune dysfunction. I would recommend you to apply Mometasone furoate cream on the affected areas twice … View thread »

Do you have a question on Mometasone? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!