Medical Advice on "Mometasone"

Hh Zole cream is a combination of Mometasone which is a mild steroid and Clotrimazole is antifungal … View thread »
Do not use Fusiwal-M cream (Mometasone furoate and Fusidic acid) as there is no inflammation … View thread »
Recently, I used Momstar (Mometasone furoate 01%), and it gave good results ... Creams like Mometasone are steroids, and they can aggravate acne … View thread »
The current medications Foracort 200 mcg inhaler (Budesonide and Formoterol) and Nasonex (Mometasone) nasal spray were given for asthma … View thread »
Try applying topically Mometasone cream mixed with some moisturizing lotion, 2 to 3 times a day for two weeks ...  Which mometasone cream and moisturizer do you recommend … View thread »
Imiquimod require at least 16 weeks, Takfa (Tacrolimus) should be used for longer duration and Hh Derm (combination of Mometasone, Fusidic acid and Clotrimazole) is to prevent infection … View thread »
You can try 01 % Mometasone cream twice daily over arms and Fluticasone 005 % cream once daily over face along with tablet Monteder-L (combination of Montelukast and Levocetirizine) once daily for five days … View thread »
As of now, I suggest her Momate cream (Mometasone furoate) twice daily and tablet Dazit (Desloratadine) once daily for two weeks … View thread »
It got subsided four to six months after using Mometasone and multivitamins, but has reappeared then ... I would recommend you to apply Mometasone furoate cream on the affected areas twice daily along with tablet Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg twice daily … View thread »
You could find relief from using Cetaphil moisturizer and Mometasone and Fusidic acid cream twice a day … View thread »

Do you have a question on Mometasone? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!