Motion Sickness

Related Terms: Nausea, Prevent Motion Sickness, Vomiting, Headache, Aconite, Arnica, Arsenicum Album

Motion Sickness, an Unpleasant Sensation
Article Overview: Motion sickness is an unpleasant combination of symptoms like dizziness, nausea, and vomiting that can happen from any kind of movement.  Read Article »
Dr. Vandana Andrews

Motion sickness or kinetosis (also known as car sickness, sea sickness, air sickness) occurs when two motion messages to the brain conflict. One motion message comes from the inner ear that controls balance and another motion message is from the eyes. During this change in position caused by travel, ...  Read Article »

Homeopathic Remedies for Motion Sickness
Article Overview: Motion sickness is one of the most common illness seen during long distance travel. Motion sickness is very commonly seen in children. However, many adults suffer from it too. Regular and correctly used homeopathic remedies would help to prevent and cure this problem.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Motion sickness is commonly seen in children. Usually, children between 5 to 12 years are more susceptible to motion sickness than adults. It would be very stressful to handle your kid during motion sickness, and your journey may become miserable. To avoid the uncomfortable situation and keep your t ...  Read Article »

How can vomiting during travel controlled in a child?
Query: Hello doctor, My daughter's age is 05 years 05 months 24 days. Her height is 41 inch and the weight is 19 kg. She vomits when she travels by car. Tomorrow we will start our travel by car and my assumption is she will start vomit. Earlier we gave her Ondem syrup. But it did not work. So, we request ...  Read Full »
Dr. Rakesh Radheshyam Gupta
Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your daughter has motion sickness. It usually occurs in bus or car. You can give tablet Avomime ½ tablet 30 minutes before the start of the journey. Also, make her sit near the window. Also, good ventilation with fresh air lessens the vomiting sensation. Do not give too ...  Read Full »

My son feels vomiting during car travel. How to deal this?
Query: Hi doctor, The patient is 9 years old. When he gets in a car, he will get hot flashes, shortness of breath, and vomit. His pediatrician says it is motion sickness, but we had traveled a lot before and had no issues. Even he likes amusement rides as well. He has complained of a spot on his head hurti...  Read Full »
Dr. Sirisha
Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Like your doctor said it could be motion sickness, which happens with closed vehicles like cars. If your child has asthma or ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder), then it could be like he feels suffocate within the closed spaces. It could be habitual also. S...  Read Full »

What ayurvedic medicine can be used to cure vertigo and spermatorrhea?
Query: Hello doctor, My age is 31, unmarried. Vertigo will come whenever I go out from home or in public and have stage fear. In the home, no vertigo will come. In public it is more. I am suffering from severe vertigo, hair fall (baldness) for seven years. I used to masturbate most of the times due to whi...  Read Full »
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your complaints carefully. It seems like motion sickness. But sometimes weaknesses also causes such kinds of issues. You should take the following medicines and follow all instructions.  Read Full »

My son throws up once in two days. What could be the reason?
Query: Hi doctor, My son is 3 years old. His weight is 15 kg. He frequently throws up like once in two days or more. He often complains of a tummy ache and asks for water. Sometimes, water helps but at times it does not and he vomits after that. He is active and fine otherwise. Also, while traveling, say ...  Read Full »
Dr. Simy Mathew
Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sometimes, overeating can cause episodes of vomiting like once in two days. Or it can be just some indigestion with food. Try noticing what food he develops reactions like that to. And, most likely he has motion sickness. Most kids have such symptoms on traveling lo...  Read Full »

My wife has peculiar headache near left ear. What is it?
Query: Hi doctor, My wife is 35 years old. She is 5 feet and weighs 50 kg. She is having a peculiar pain for the past six to eight months. The pain is located just above the left ear and 2 cm beside the left eye. Earlier, the pain use to occur once in one to two months. Usual timing for this pain is bedt...  Read Full »
Dr. Lalit Bansal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Headache which you have described could be migraines. I would need to know answer of few questions which would help me in getting to the right diagnosis. Any history of headache (HA) in your wife's family or your children? How does the headache feel - throbbing, pulsati...  Read Full »

Can I have pineapple to cure acid reflux?
Query: Hello doctor, I have acid reflux problem. To the maximum it will cause problems like twice in six months. Shall I eat pineapple for the acid reflux issue? What if I eat pineapple daily or alternate basis and manipulate my liver to produce less acid for the future? Also, due to this habit, I can get...  Read Full »
Dr. Eriol Braholli
General Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acid reflux, also known as GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), is a condition related mostly to the esophageal sphincter incompetence. Low to moderate grades of GERD are treated first with antacid drugs, which is the best and the first non-invasive solution. ...  Read Full »

From my scan report, can you tell me if I can conceive?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 24 years old and married for 4 years now. I am 5.2 and obese. This is my scan report. Can you please tell me if I can conceive this month? I previously had PCOS. Currently, I am using ayurveda medicines. I heard that delayed ovulation rupture does not cause pregnancy. Also, my hus...  Read Full »
Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Since your husband has teratospermia (sperm with abnormal morphology), he will have to meet andrologist and get started with medications. For you, I suggest Folic acid sup...  Read Full »

Homeopathic Travel Kit: A List of Remedies to Carry on Your Trip
Article Overview: Vacation is a time when you should enjoy with your family and friends, but a sick person can ruin the vacation. You may not find doctors or medical help around, especially if you are vacationing at a remote place. In such situations, homeopathy can save your vacation.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Vacation is a time when you enjoy with your family and friends, but a sick person can ruin the holiday. You may not find doctors or any medical help around, especially if you are vacationing at a remote place. In such situations, homeopathy can save your vacation. Most people carry medicines with t ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Motion Sickness? We have medical experts to help you right away.