Medical Advice on "Mri"

Can you attach the MRI images and upload it so that I can see it? For more information consult a spine health specialist online --> … View thread »

With this report, there is a possibility of malignancy. Cancer of the uterus is more likely. Do CA 125 level, CT scan abdomen and pelvis, X-ray, sonography, PET scan and consult a gynecologist near you and also take an opinion from an oncosurgeon. Doctors will do … View thread »

I am unable to find the attachment. It is good to know that you are doing well on Sulfasalazine only. But if you are doing well and have no symptoms with normal blood tests, I will not recommend MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) to be repeated. The MRI is only … View thread »

I carefully went through your question and the patient's medical history. I reviewed her medical report and the uploaded brain MRI study (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and would explain that those changes are indicative of small vessel disease, … View thread »

I am not sure of your neck symptoms as the neck has nothing to do with your lower back and from your description it is not clear if you have any leg symptoms or bladder symptoms. However I need to see your MRI scan to be able to make a judgment on the further … View thread »

I have read your description very carefully. The rolling of eyeball with deviation of mouth and hand is actually suggestive of seizure. It is not conversion disorder. These seizures are coming because of the white spots in brain scan. It is a common term used by … View thread »

There is likelihood of serum progesterone deficiency. ET (endometrial thickness) 7.7 indicates a luteal phase defect and spotting indicates irregular shedding. Get a serum progesterone level test done. If low, then cyclical progesterone would have to be … View thread »

Yes, you require an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). Your urologist wants to keep you on active surveillance. So it is better to make sure that there are no other suspicious lesions or foci which may be missed on biopsy. If no foci then you do not … View thread »

You have sprain or strain on your knee and is also demonstrated by the MRI (attachment removed to protect patient identity). What did you take for pain relief? Are you wearing a brace? Did you do any physical therapy? Revert with the details to an internal medicine … View thread »

I have gone through your question in detail. You are suffering from a recurrent dislocation of the shoulder. In this condition, the soft tissue covering the capsule around the shoulder joint bones is torn. This causes the head of the humerus bone to dislocate frequently … View thread »

Do you have a question on Mri? We have medical experts to help you right away.