Mri

Related Terms: Mri Of Brain, Physiotherapy, Mri Spine, Headache, Nerve Compression, Back Pain, Seizure

Query: Hello doctor, I am 52 years old and had an MRI for worsening migraines for the last six months. I have had migraines for 31 years. The finding was a few foci of T2 and 3 mm T2 prolongation within the left frontal subcortical white matter. No associated restricted diffusion or abnormal enhancement. ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. See, your MRI report is normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and has nothing to get worried. I would like to know a few things: Explain your headache. It is onset, severity, site. Any associated vomitings? Its frequency? How does your migraine imp...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, My father whose age is 48 years, got a back pain a month ago. So, we consulted a local doctor. He suggested an MRI test. We did that and his report says 'degenerative changes affecting lumbar spine with left para-central disc bulges with posterior annual tear at L4-L5 and L5-S1 levels...  Read Full »
Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding your concern, I would explain that these MRI findings are indicative of chronic degeneration of the vertebral column. There is no need for surgery. Nothing serious is going on. I would just recommend taking painkillers, avoiding prolonged sitting or standi...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I had an MRI of the thoracic spine and it showed an intramedullar mass at level T4. I was told it is likely to be a cyst and is not malignant. However, everything I have read online says that intramedullar lesions are almost always malignant and cysts are rare or maybe evidence of MS,...  Read Full »
Dr. Lokesh Sharoff

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you attach the MRI images and upload it so that I can see it? For more information consult a spine health specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/spine-health-specialist  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,My mother aged 55 years got an MRI with an observation of 'intermediate signal intensity lesion noted in the endometrial cavity measuring 19x28x24, in the fundal body region with loss of endometrial interface. Tethering of sigmoid colon with distal ileal loops to the uterus in fundus re...  Read Full »
Dr. Jimesh H Mavani

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With this report, there is a possibility of malignancy. Cancer of the uterus is more likely. Do CA 125 level, CT scan abdomen and pelvis, X-ray, sonography, PET scan and consult a gynecologist near you and also take an opinion from an oncosurgeon. Doctors will do o...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31-year-old male and I was diagnosed with spondyloarthropathy seven years back. I am taking only Sulfasalazine tablets daily. Currently, I do not have any pain or stiffness. My HLA-B27 report is negative. Now, if I do the following MRIs, how much chances are there...  Read Full »
Dr. Naval Mendiratta
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am unable to find the attachment. It is good to know that you are doing well on Sulfasalazine only. But if you are doing well and have no symptoms with normal blood tests, I will not recommend MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) to be repeated. The MRI is only ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, The patient underwent extensive routine physical examination including MR/CT imaging and laboratory analysis earlier this month. The MR Brain shows evidence of lacunar stroke and ischemic brain changes. Please advise if these might be connected to untreated obstructive sleep apnea (mor...  Read Full »
Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I carefully went through your question and the patient's medical history. I reviewed her medical report and the uploaded brain MRI study (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and would explain that those changes are indicative of small vessel disease, whic...  Read Full »

Query: Hi, I am a 32 year old male. My MRI report says: "Posterocentral protrusion of L4-5 disc is abutting the L5 nerve root bilaterally". (In MRI it is black between L4-5 and kind of poking the nerve). My back pains occasionally and I think it is the nerve which is hurting, because the pain is like a ...  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am not sure of your neck symptoms as the neck has nothing to do with your lower back and from your description it is not clear if you have any leg symptoms or bladder symptoms. However I need to see your MRI scan to be able to make a judgment on the further managemen...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, My patient is suffering from constant conversion. Her head is poking, salvia is coming out of the mouth and eyes are open for few seconds without any moment. Every now and then she used to get conversion type, but from yesterday the saliva is drooling continuously and the conversion too....  Read Full »
Dr. Rajyaguru

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your description very carefully. The rolling of eyeball with deviation of mouth and hand is actually suggestive of seizure. It is not conversion disorder. These seizures are coming because of the white spots in brain scan. It is a common term used by neurolog...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I had not had periods for 8 years. There was some spotting for around a year. The endometrial thickness is 7.7. The complex echo suggesting menstruation, though not having periods. Please help me.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is likelihood of serum progesterone deficiency. ET (endometrial thickness) 7.7 indicates a luteal phase defect and spotting indicates irregular shedding. Get a serum progesterone level test done. If low, then cyclical progesterone would have to be star...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am 64 years old and I just had my first prostate biopsy. Out of 10 samples, only one contained cancer. Gleason 6 (3+3). DRE normal. PSA 4.4. PSA has gone up and down over four years with 4.5 the highest, 3.75 lowest. Recent 4K score 9%. Recent PCA3 17%. I was relieved with biopsy, b...  Read Full »
Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you require an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). Your urologist wants to keep you on active surveillance. So it is better to make sure that there are no other suspicious lesions or foci which may be missed on biopsy. If no foci then you do not require anythi...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Mri? We have medical experts to help you right away.