Mri Of Liver

Liver shows coarsened echotexture and increased echogenicity in ultrasound. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I had discomfort recently in my right upper rear torso. I recently had an ultrasound and a CAT scan. The results covered a variety of body parts. But I am interested in speaking to a liver specialist regarding what the results said about my liver. I would like a doctor to explain t...  Read Full »

Dr. Klerida Shehu

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your US reports and I can say that: 1. You have fatty liver disease (steatosis). 2. With regards to second ultrasound indeterminant subcapsular posterior right hepatic lobe, 13x9 mm hypoattenuation means that ultrasound cannot identify the reason. Often it is r...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.