Multivitamin

Related Terms: Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Exercises, Vitamin Supplements, Minoxidil

Kindly suggest a multivitamin for a 3 week old infant.
Query: Hi doctor, My baby is 3 weeks old. He is on both breastfeeding and formula preparation. What type of multivitamin can be recommended for him? Kindly suggest a few and enlighten what all are necessary for growth.  Read Full »
Dr. Lalit Bansal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Neonates need exclusive breastfeeding and can supplement formula feed as needed. Usually, there is no need for multivitamin supplement at this age and would not recommend unless there is a need for one. For infant growth, all you need is timely feeds and breastfeedi...  Read Full »

Can I give regular multivitamin along with cough syrup to my 3 year old son?
Query: Hi doctor, My 3 year old son is suffering from cold and cough. His doctor prescribed Rapitus plus along with Levolin inhaler for three days, Foracort inhaler two puffs daily (once in the morning and once at night) for three months. I am giving him Zincovit, Immuno Bliss and Septilin regularly. Can...  Read Full »
Dr. Veerabhadrudu Kuncham
Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can use Septilin and Immuno Bliss along with Rapitus plus syrup (combination of Levodropropizine and Chlorpheniramine maleate). These medicines boost the fighting capacity against allergies and infections. For further information consult a paediatrician online --...  Read Full »

I feel lethargic and sleepy after lunch. Will taking multivitamins help?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33 year old software professional. I have a lot of work pressure and also loads of stress and tension in my personal life. I sleep around seven to eight hours a day and stick to a very healthy and disciplined lifestyle with respect to timely food habits and taking a balanced die...  Read Full »
Dr. Ganeshkumar Suresh Satpute

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What epilepsy treatment are you on? Drugs prescribed for epilepsy as well as OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) can cause sedation. If it is not due to the drugs, you can try changing your meal schedule. It is normal for everyone to feel sleepy after a heavy lunc...  Read Full »

Is it fine to take Ovares Plus to conceive?
Query: Hi doctor, I am trying to conceive for the last four months. I have consulted my gynecologist and she found that I am having PCOS. She suggested me to take Ovares plus. Is it fine to take?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ovares tablet is a multivitamin with few antioxidants. This is usually prescribed as an added adjuvant tablet along with other medication. Most of the infertility specialists will prescribe some or the other antioxidant and multivitamin tablets. These antioxidant...  Read Full »

Which medicine is udes to get relief from asthma?
Query: Hello doctor, Thank you for giving us the first query free. I am 26 years old male suffering from asthma for the past 14 to 15 years. So, I feel shame for myself when I use an inhaler. I am not able to go on tour especially in winter because I do not want to share my worst condition in front of my ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding the continuation of medicines, you may have to use the multivitamin tablet, Septilin (Tinospora) and Bresol (Turmeric, Vasaka, and Vaividang) for a long time till your allergic condition persists. These medicines are for helping your body develop good immun...  Read Full »

My recent reports showed high levels of TSH and cholesterol. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor, I recently got a full body check-up done, and I discovered that I have several deficiencies, which include vitamin D, Vitamin B12, iron, and folic acid. Also, my TSH and cholesterol levels are high. I do not like nonvegetarian food and milk. Is it fine if I start Nutrilite D and Nutrilite...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your test reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You can take these multivitamin supplements. Your TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) is mildly elevated, it does not need any treatment if it is below 10, unless you are pregnant or planning...  Read Full »

Does Troynuron SR tablet have side effects?
Query: Hello doctor,I am 52 years old, and I am hypertensive for the past 12 years and diabetic for the past seven years. I am using Tozaar 50, one tablet for my hypertension and Amaryl 1 mg, half tablet before break fast and half tablet before dinner, for my diabetes. Of late, during intercourse, I am not...  Read Full »
Dr. Murali R

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.Your erectile dysfunction is due to autonomic neuropathy, meaning a dysfunction of the nerve.Troynuron SR tablet is a multivitamin combination of Methylcobalamin and Folate. It is used to treat neuropathy. There is no need to fear about its side effects.Keep sugars under...  Read Full »

What is the brown vertical streak in my thumbnail?
Query: Hi doctor,I have noticed this very pale light brown vertical streak in my thumbnail about a week ago. I am very worried after reading online about something called longitudinal melanoma. I am 27 years old female.  Read Full »
Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. Well, longitudinal melanoma is one of the causes of brown streaks. Other causes include multivitamin deficiency including zinc. These are micronutrient and not stored in the body and need a continuous replacement. Other causes include norm...  Read Full »

I am having loose motions and stomach cramps. Can you suggest a tablet?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 50 years old lady. I am having loose motions and stomach cramps for the last two days. Can you suggest a tablet?  Read Full »
Dr. Saumya Mittal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suggest the following: An antibiotic like Metrogyl 400 thrice a day. An antacid like tablet Pan 40 once a day. Multivitamin like capsule Becosule once a day. Probiotic like Sporolac sachet thrice a day. Plenty of fluids and ORS. Consult a specialist docto...  Read Full »

How to deal with pain and face dullness associated with Eagle syndrome?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 27 year old female. I have been diagnosed with Eagle syndrome last year. I do not know which type it is, whether it is affecting nerves or arteries but I can feel the pain which is so tough to bear and my face is getting dull day by day. Please reply soon.  Read Full »
Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Eagle syndrome is common in females. There are some medications that can help decrease the dullness sensation such as Neuroton ampoule (nerve multivitamins). I suggest taking just one injection every three days. Anti-inflammatory medicine such as Brufen tablets can ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Multivitamin? We have medical experts to help you right away.