Muscular Pain

Related Terms: ECG, Chest Pain, Muscle Spasm, Diabetes, Headache, Mri Of Brain, Mri Spine

I have chest soreness and radiating pain.Is this due to pleurisy or costochondritis?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 36 year old, otherwise healthy (as far as I know) female. I was a smoker earlier. No history of heart disease. My mother has COPD, but has been a long time smoker.  Two and a half weeks ago, I went on a hayride with my sons. I have a short stature. To get on and off the hayrid...  Read Full »
Dr. Rahul Rathee
General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are right, muscular pain will not last so long. Pleurisy: It is an inflammation of the outer covering of lungs. It is most commonly caused by infections in which condition there will be fever which is not present in your case. Rarely it can also be caused by chest ...  Read Full »

How to treat my upper back pain?
Query: Hi doctor, While sitting on a sofa, I was completely relaxed, and my body was lying unbalanced against it. Suddenly, I felt some pain that started in the upper back area. But it did not disappear even after I got up and did a lot of body straightening and stretching. It was minor. Particularly in ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like an acute muscular pain. In such situations, I recommend following these steps: A muscle relaxant like tablet Flexura D (Diclofenac and Metaxalone) twice daily for three days. Hot fomentation. Volini gel (Diclofenac) for local application. Bed rest. ...  Read Full »

I have dull, persistent aches and pain in abdomen. Is it due to dance practice?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 21-year-old female, 1.75 m and 70 kg. For the past two to three months, I have been under quite a lot of stress due to an ongoing internship and various school commitments. I am experiencing dull, persistent aches and pains (at times these are sharp pains) on my right abdomen, and...  Read Full »
Dr. Ashish Jayanand Chandwadkar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your complaints, it seems you may be suffering from muscular pain if your pain is not related to any signs like change in bowel habits or related to any abnormality in periods or menstruation or any kind of change in stool or urine and any other associated ...  Read Full »

Can a wisdom tooth cause neck and arm pain?
Query: Hello doctor, Can a possible wisdom tooth cause neck and arm pain? My tooth hurts on the same side as neck and arm.  Read Full »
Dr. Purva Jingar
Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not possible. It may cause some throat pain but not arm pain. Maybe you have muscular pain. Just take rest and if your wisdom tooth is not in good condition then it is better to get it removed because it has no use in real world. And if you have any neck stretc...  Read Full »

I have pain in ribs and breathing problems. Is it a sign of lung cancer?
Query: Hi doctor, For past four weeks, I have pain in my ribs. Also, I am experiencing breathing problems. It feels like something has stuck in the heart. For, a few days pain has been decreased. But breathing problem persists. I am also experiencing pain in my lower back. The pain is massive at night tim...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Such symptoms are seen in the following conditions: 1. Heart diseases. 2. Pneumonia or Pleural Effusion. 3. Acidity or muscular pain. Now to be on the safer side, I would recommend you to get a Chest x-ray and ECG done. Based on the reports, we would discuss the tre...  Read Full »

Could RLQ pain be chronic appendicitis?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 15 year old female and have been having RLQ pain for nearly five months. I am physically fit. I do exercise at least six days a week and eat quite healthy. I have a sharp stabbing pain at McBurney's point. I also feel immense pressure at my RLQ like someone is sitting on my stomach...  Read Full »
Dr. Nageswara Rao
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After reading your well presented history, I think the following are the possibilities. Chronic appendicitis. There may be high possibility of RLQ muscular pain (right lower quadrant) - as you do regular workouts. Acid peptic disease.  Read Full »

I have discomfort and pain during ejaculation. Could it be due to prostatitis?
Query: Hello doctor, I am having a discomfort and mild pain during ejaculation. I was diagnosed as having chronic prostatitis with seminal vesiculitis, and I was put on Quinolones for three months and an alpha-blocker (Alfuzosin) for five months. The urinary symptoms completely resolved, but discomfort and...  Read Full »
Dr. Devendra
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As your urinary symptoms have resolved, and pain during ejaculation is localized to the inguinal region, it is very likely to be a muscular pain of the cremaster. This muscle suspends the testis, and contracts during ejaculation, more strongly in young men. Tthe pain...  Read Full »

How to find the reason for right lower abdominal pain?
Query: Hi doctor, I am taking some antibiotics (Clindamycin) for dental related issues as well as Acetaminophen. I also tried Ibuprofen and Wellbutrin for unrelated reasons. My bottom right abdomen area is hurting on and off. The pain is also near the liver area and going down to the gut. The pain is not s...  Read Full »
Dr. Deepak Patel
Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concerns. The cause of vague pain in the lower right abdomen could be due to cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, renal stone, muscular pain or side effect of some drug. Of the drugs you are taking, Wellbutrin - Bupropion has a known side effect of abdomen...  Read Full »

I got echo 2D and TMT done for chest pain. Please advise what is the issue.
Query: Hello doctor, I had pain in left side of my chest. I consulted the cardiologists and he advised me for echo 2D and TMT. Here is the report: All cardiac chambers dimension normal in size. No regional wall motion abnormality. Normal LV systolic function. LVEF is 60 %. Grade 2 LV diastolic dysf...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The possibility of cardiac cause for chest pain is less likely as your tests are already negative. Now, there are two possibilities, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and muscular pain. Do you get any nausea, vomiting, bloating, burping, increase in pain on food or ly...  Read Full »

Why are there chest pain, dizziness and breathlessness in a hypertensive patient?
Query: Hi doctor, I have been having chest pain like a sharp ripping, feeling dizzy, and went to the ER three weeks ago. He did not say anything about my EKG but I needed to see a cardiologist for my heart murmur, but I had to go to my doctor to get a referral. So I saw her, she heard my murmur and said it...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. With chest pain and murmur and a history of hypertension, cardiac chest pain is the most probable diagnosis. However, acid reflux and muscular pain need to be kept in consideration. It is important to differentiate between all as the treatmen...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Muscular Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away.