Medical Advice on "Nebulization"

Yes. Instead of using the Levolin Syrup, I suggest you use Levolin (Levosalbutamol and Levalbuterol) nebulization. The medicine goes directly into the lungs and the dose is also very less. In syrup, the dose is high and it reaches blood first then it gets absorbed … View thread »

If there are nasal congestion and wheeze, yes Levolin (Levosalbutamol) nebulization will be a better option. If only congestion is there no wheezing then, give her Nasiclear drops in each nostril (two drops) in the night and plain saline nebulization. Focus on her … View thread »

The symptoms that your child has are suggestive of brochiolitis. In brochiolitis, nebulization needs to be given for five to seven days; usually the child recovers in seven days. Your child was discharged from hospital and developed respiratory distress after continuous … View thread »

Since your child is having an asthmatic cough, I suggest you give Asthalin (Salbutamol/Albuterol) nebulization and Budecort (Budesonide) nebulization along with an oral cough syrup with Salbutamol or Levosalbutamol. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or … View thread »

According to your complaints, it could be an acute exacerbation of asthma. You should take nebulization with Asthalin (Salbutamol) thrice daily and Budesonide twice daily. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with … View thread »

Take tablet Allermed- M once in night to reduce the effect of dust allergy.  You can also go for intermittent nebulization.  Also, go for steam inhalation with Karvol plus once in night to clear the nasal tract. This will help. If the problem persists, consult an ENT … View thread »

I would like to know the symptoms in much more detail. How is his diet and appetite? Does he fall ill frequently? What is his weight? Is he on nebulization frequently? How is his academic performance? Is he stressed out? I would suggest a few blood tests to know his … View thread »

I suggest you get a chest X-ray and a blood test to know the level of infection rather than changing the antibiotics. Along with antibiotics, I suggest you give her nebulizations. Also, if she has got chest retractions, check her saturation level. If it is below 95 … View thread »

I do not think you should be worried about, if it would have been in more concentration, your body would have reacted in the form of sneezing as a protective mechanism. You can continue nebulization, but be careful in future, if the cough does not subside in a week to … View thread »

The asthmatic attack might be due to the drug allergy, which you might have had. I suggest you to get a sputum culture to identify which antibiotic suits. Also, I suggest you to take nebulization with Asthalin which will ease the breathing. My suggestion for you to be … View thread »

Do you have a question on Nebulization? We have medical experts to help you right away.