Medical Advice on "Nebulization"

In brochiolitis, nebulization needs to be given for five to seven days ... In my opinion, your child needs antibiotics and nebulization with a repeat chest x-ray to see the extent of pneumonia … View thread »
Also, I suggest you to take nebulization with Asthalin which will ease the breathing … View thread »
We used to give him asthalin before, but now it is either Levolin or Budecort or a mixture of both for nebulization when wheezing is bad … View thread »
Nebulization should be given for three days ... Nebulization with Duolin - Ipratropium bromide and Levosalbutamol (1 respule) every 6 hourly, and Budecort - Budesonide (1 respule) every 12 hourly for 5 days … View thread »
Are you giving any other medication apart from nebulizationView thread »
If your child is having wheezing with cough, then he should be receiving nebulization, cough drops and if fever also then he might require antibiotic … View thread »
A routine chest x-ray usually picks up any nodules or mass in the lung fields that might represent lung cancer and is not affected by the patient taking nebulization therapy … View thread »
Treatment is started in such cases initially with normal cough, cold medications and nebulizations and then shifted over to oral preventive medicines like tablet Montelukast to be taken at 8 PM sharp … View thread »

Do you have a question on Nebulization? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Paediatrician Now!