Nutritional Supplements

Related Terms: Protein Rich Diet, Folic Acid, Iron Supplement, Vitamin Supplements, Iron-rich Foods, Highly Nutritive Food, Vitamin D

I am discharging a transparent vaginal fluid all time. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 33 year old unmarried girl. I am having high sex desire, which makes me uncomfortable. I have transparent fluid discharge all the time. What to do?  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is quite natural at your age. If you are taking any medicine or nutritional supplement on a regular basis, then it may be due to the side effect of that. If you want to reduce it, then you should involve yourself in work, games and hobbies. Also, try not to remain alo...  Read Full »

Kindly help me understand the medicines prescribed by my doctor.
Query: Hello doctor, I have mild pain in my right lower leg and spondylosis. Kindly help me out with the medicine prescribed by my doctor. I want to understand which medicine is used for what purpose. See the prescription attached.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the prescriptions (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Injection Arachitol is Vitamin D injection and for the strengthening of bones, and calcium deficiency. Tablet L Car is a nutritional supplement and good for heart patients. ...  Read Full »

I would like a feedback on my semen analysis report.
Query: Hello doctor,I would like to get a feedback on the semen analysis report.  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your sperm count is normal, but the motility and normal forms are low. If you are taking any medicine or nutritional supplements on a regular basis, then it may be due to its side effe...  Read Full »

What is the role of ringer's lactate solution in self insemination kit?
Query: Hello doctor,I was diagnosed with ED after a penile Doppler study and observed with low blood flow. We both have been checked and confirmed with no issues with HSG (tube test, semen analysis, etc.). As we want to have a baby, and all the reports are normal, (only problem is ED, not able to perf...  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ringer lactate is not mandatory. Sometimes, it helps with the sperm speed, but you can do without it. Your erection problem may be due to stress or anxiety or due to any medicine or nutritional supplement if you are taking any. Penile Doppler often gives erroneous ...  Read Full »

I am not getting full hardness and morning erection. Is there any serious problem?
Query: Hello doctor, I am not getting full hardness. No morning erection. I got 70 to 80 % hard erection. This is happening for the past two years. Why is this happening and is there any serious problem in my penis? Please help me.  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. It can be due to stress or anxiety or due to a physical cause. For physical cause, you need to do some blood tests. Stop smoking if you smoke. Check BP. If you are taking any medicine or nutritional supplement on regular basis t...  Read Full »

How to overcome the issue of not getting wet during intercourse?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a sexual issue. I do not get wet. The vagina is moist initially, but as it is exposed to air and when foreplay increases, it gets drier. What should I do?  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It appears to be due to stress or anxiety, so relax and do exercise. However, to exclude other causes, you need to do some blood tests like hemoglobin, total count, differential count, postprandial sugar, prolactin and thyroid stimulating hormone. If you are taking any me...  Read Full »

Can Omega-3 fish oil capsules be given to a 4 year old kid?
Query: Hi doctor, Can Omega-3 fish oil capsules be given to a 4 year 2 months old boy? In what dosage should it be given? Does Omega-3 fish oil capsules and DHA control focal seizure? Please guide.  Read Full »
Dr. Rakesh Mittal
Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Omega-3 fish oil adult preparations cannot be used in small children. There are special preparations for children with various flavors. And also it should not be used without prescription. There is no evidence that it can be used to prevent focal seizures. It is a nutr...  Read Full »

My 2 year old baby falls while walking. Kindly suggest an ayurveda remedy.
Query: Hello doctor, My 2 years old baby is not yet walking properly. While walking, her body shakes and she fell down. I started doing massage using ayurveda. Please suggest any remedy for my baby.  Read Full »
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry, I read your query and understood your concern. You cannot fix the exact age for a child to start walking. Every child is different. She will certainly walk soon. Massage her legs with Ksheerabala oil. This is an excellent oil for improving muscle strength ...  Read Full »

I feel that my erectile dysfunction is due to excessive masturbation. Is it so?
Query: Hi doctor, I am very sad that my penis is not properly erecting, and my penis is getting small when not erect. I feel shy in front of my girlfriend. I think I have erectile dysfunction. I masturbate a lot, and my penis is large when erect, but small when not. From 6 to 7 months, I am ejaculating ear...  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is normal and does not cause physical problems or sexual problems. But 4 to 5 times masturbation a day is excessive. If you want to reduce it, you should involve yourself in studies, games, and hobbies. Also, try not to remain alone most of the time and avoid...  Read Full »

I am pregnant and noticed a dark line on my finger nail. Should I worry about that?
Query: Hi doctor,I am a 26 year old female. I am 18 weeks pregnant. Recently, I have noticed a dark line on one of my finger nails going down from the skin edge to the tip. Is this anything to worry about?  Read Full »
Dr. Rahul Suresh Kulkarni

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly our heartiest congratulations on your pregnancy. We wish you all the very best of health. You need not worry about the dark line on your nails. Pregnancy causes a lot of hormonal changes in your body. It also causes increased melanin deposition in your body, wh...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Nutritional Supplements? We have medical experts to help you right away.