Nux Vomica

How much Nux Vomica should I take for external hemorrhoids?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from external hemorrhoids. How much quantity of Nux Vomica should I take and in which form? Liquid or powder?  Read Full »

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. External hemorrhoids should be treated through: Implementing a good bowel habit correcting constipation. Local ointment to restore the damaged mucosa. Constipation is treated through: An increase of fluids, and fiber intake. Use of laxatives. Use of recta...  Read Full »

Suggest permanent homeopathy treatment for piles.

Query: Dear doctor, I am suffering from piles. Taking aloes and Aesculus daily. It completely disappeared after taking this for 14 days. But it came back again when I was travelling long distance by car. How to cure it permanently? Suggest some homeopathy medicines.  Read Full »

Dr. Neeru Bharadwaj

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Have lots of water and fiber-rich fruits to help regular bowel movements and avoid constipation. For the piles problem, I would advise you to take three doses of Nux Vomica 200 every three days. Hope this helps. If the problem persists, consult a homeopathic physicia...  Read Full »

What is the reason for chest heaviness after starting homeopathy treatment?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from a hiatus hernia, GERD and irritable bowel syndrome for the past two years. I have started taking homeopathy treatment. I am consuming it for about three weeks now. But after taking it, I am having a painful swelling and enlargement of my breast. It causes an unnatural...  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The heaviness of breast can occur due to premenstrual symptoms. The heaviness of chest can occur because of bloating and acidity. To get rid of acidity, you can take one spoon of Gulkand before and after taking meals. It has a soothing effect on the gastric tract. If yo...  Read Full »

Can homeopathic medicine for anal fissure aggravate pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have an anal fissure. I am taking homeopathy for the past 25 days. It worked for the first 20 days, but for the past five days, my pain has increased significantly. Is it homeopathy aggravation or something else?  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com Can you please mention the name of the homeopathic remedy taken? The increased pain after an immense relief can be due to two reasons. The first, the given remedy acted superficially hence you noticed immediate relief. However, since the action of remedy is not comple...  Read Full »

Homeopathic Medicines for Acne and Acne Scars

Article Overview: This article tells about the various homeopathic medicines used for treating pimples. Read Article »

Dr. Sheshadev Senapati

Acne has become a major beauty problem now, especially with young girls and boys. It often makes a patient desperate for a cure. Modern medicine has very limited available options to cure acne, while homeopathy can offer a good range of treatments. Some of the important homeopathic remedies are as f ... Read Article »

Homeopathic Remedies for Motion Sickness

Article Overview: Motion sickness is one of the most common illness seen during long distance travel. Motion sickness is very commonly seen in children. However, many adults suffer from it too. Regular and correctly used homeopathic remedies would help to prevent and cure this problem. Read Article »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Motion sickness is commonly seen in children. Usually, children between 5 to 12 years are more susceptible to motion sickness than adults. It would be very stressful to handle your kid during motion sickness, and your journey may become miserable. To avoid the uncomfortable situation and keep your t ... Read Article »

Suggest me homeopathy medicines for food poisoning and stomach pain.

Query: Dear Doctor, I am suffering from food poisoning and stomach pain. I have loose motion¬†(diarrhea) too. Please help me with homeopathy medicines for this problem.  Read Full »

Dr. Shilpi Rajnish Gupta

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please let me know from how many days or hours have you been having this trouble? Do you have any other symptoms like vomiting, sweating, dizziness, tearing in the eyes, excessive salivation, mental stress, and stomach cramps? Please provide me all the details so that I c...  Read Full »

Homeopathic Medicines for Fever

Article Overview: Safe management and treatment by homeopathy. Read Article »

Dr. Kavita Rajput

Homeopathic Physician

There is a myth about homeopathic medicines that they are slow acting, but it is not true. They act within a few minutes to days, depending upon the disease whether it is acute or chronic, and the selection of medicine. If the selected medicine is correct, then it works within minutes and gives reli ... Read Article »

Management of Fever by Homeopathy

Article Overview: This article throws light on how to manage fever with homeopathy medicines according to natures' law of treatment. Read Article »

Dr. Kavita Rajput

Homeopathic Physician

There is a myth about homeopathic medicines that they are slow acting, but it is not true. They act within a few minutes to days depending upon the nature of the disease, whether it is acute or chronic and the selection of medicine. If the selected medicine is correct, then it works within a minute ... Read Article »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.

Ask a Specialist Now

Get Expert advice/consultation in 3 steps
1
Describe your health issue
2
Upload documents
3
Pay consultation fee