Oil Based Lubricants

Related Terms: Circumcision Of Penis, Water Based Lubricants, Condoms, Lubrication, Masturbation, Sexual Intercourse, Uti

I feel pain during sex.I tried lubricants.But nothing works.
Query: Hello doctor, I feel pain during sex. It has been 5 months after my C-section. I tried lubricants during sex, like lube, vaseline and oil. But nothing works.The pain remains the same. Please suggest remedy for this issue of mine.  Read Full »
Dr. Pankaj Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.You have given very little information regarding your query as you have not mentioned your age, marital status, number of children, age when you got married, number of past surgeries (C-sections). Pain during sex has many causes. It may include past C-section also and ther...  Read Full »

Jelqing - Penis Enlargement Exercise
Article Overview: Jelqing exercise involves applying pressure and pulling the penis, which is said to make the organ grow in length and girth. It works on the idea that the pulling and squeezing increases the blood flow to the penis, thus training the penis to accommodate more and more blood during an erection.  Read Article »
Dr. K Sneha
Sexologist

What is Jelqing Exercise? Jelqing exercise involves applying pressure and pulling the penis, which is said to make the organ grow in length and girth. It is believed to have its roots in the ancient Middle East, which dates back more than 200 years. There is still a lot of controversies about the e ...  Read Article »

ABC of HIV Prevention - Safe Sex and Condoms
Article Overview: This article discusses how the correct use of condoms prevents and protects us from HIV and other STDs.  Read Article »
HIV AIDS Specialist

HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is one of the most serious and deadly diseases of the modern era. Here, we talk about safeguarding ourselves from this disease. HIV can be transmitted in three main ways. Whenever there is HIV, all three routes of transmission are equally possible. Hence, it is ess ...  Read Article »

Vaseline cannot be used in conjunction with condom. Is that correct?
Query: Hi doctor, My dermatologist recommended Vaseline for any abrasions in glans penis. The area is dry and often I get chafing there, so began to use daily. However, that becomes concerned that when using condom, residue of the Vaseline cause condom latex to weaken. My penis is uncircumcised. I also had...  Read Full »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns.  Read Full »

The skin of my penis is peeling. Could this be a lube allergy?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male. I am uncircumcised and recently I have noticed the skin of my penis is peeling in certain areas. If I stretch the skin, it is more visible in the folds of my skin. If I rub the area with the peeling, it does not hurt or itch. I am not on any medications. I hav...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query and the images you have posted (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have had a localized allergy to some thing you used, either a condom or the lubricant. The good thing is only the superficial layer is involved, and it will b...  Read Full »

I get a skin tear at the under side of my penis when it is erect. Is it due to circumcision?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 38 year old male. When I was 19 years old, I had a circumcision due to a tight foreskin. This has never been a problem until of late. There are two issues that I am suffering with. The first is on the under side of my penis when I get an erection to have sex or masturbate, where my...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I completely agree with the first problem although it is unlikely to be related to circumcision. I also feel that the underneath scar tissue is responsible for the closing of the pee hole rather than the procedure which was ...  Read Full »

Why is my vagina dry during sex?
Query: Hi doctor, Initially, before having intercourse with my husband, I used to get some secretion from my vagina and post that we used to have intercourse. But these days, I am not getting that secretion. I feel that my vagina is very tight and a lot of times, we find this issue while having intercourse...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you mean to say that you had secretions from the vagina before attempting intercourse in the past but, you are not having that in recent time? If yes, it indicates that you are not devoting sufficient time for foreplay (activities before intercourse like kissing, fo...  Read Full »

Numbness in Penis. Does masturbation cause this numbness?
Query: Hello Doctor I am a 30 year old male, married for 2 years. I do not smoke or drink. There is no medical history. My penis is circumcised from childhood. The problem which I am facing is that I do not feel any sensation in my penis glans at the time of sex or while masturbating.In normal state, my p...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. Having less or no sensation in penis while having sex is generally due to local factors. The systemic illnesses rarely affect in this way. Masturbation is normal and it does not have any adverse effects either on sensat...  Read Full »

What is the cause of watery semen?
Query: Hello doctor, I have done a semen analysis today. Though I had not ejaculated for the past five days, still the semen was very watery. It was probably because I was not comfortable with the clinic and it was a forced ejaculation. Please check the reports and suggest the interpretation of the same. I...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? The semen sample will not be affected by the condition in which you have collected it or the stressed mental state. As per this report, the semen is not getting liquefied as it is deficient in some enzymes. So, the motility of the sperms is low as...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Oil Based Lubricants? We have medical experts to help you right away.