Overcome Infertility Naturally

Fertility: Homeopathic & natural supplements that help you conceive

Article Overview: This article discusses the homeopathic & natural supplements that help you conceive. Read Article »

Dr. Theresa M. Gregory

Homeopathic Physician

When there are difficulties with conceiving, people pursue fertility treatments. These treatments can be very costly and stressful. But natural remedies are extremely effective and helpful. There are natural supplements which greatly aid in conception (fertilization). In spite of advanced maternal a ... Read Article »

Can you suggest a diet plan to reduce my weight and achieve pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old housewife. I am suffering from infertility since I got married seven years ago. I have PCOD, tubal block, and hypothyroidism. I am overweight. All the treatments we took for conception failed. I was advised to reduce my weight by at least 10 %. But, I am unable to ...  Read Full »

Dr. Durga Kumari

Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please do not get scared about your weight. You can reduce it easily by following a good diet plan and with normal walking. I am sending you a diet chart. Please follow it and be in touch with me for the follow-up. Foods to be included are: Fish like salmon (Saiman), t...  Read Full »

How to Prevent Long Term Consequences of PCOS?

Article Overview: In this article, I will describe PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), its causes, investigations, complications, long-term consequences and tips to deal with PCOS. Read Article »

Dr. Uzma Arqam

PCOS is one of the most common endocrine disorders in females and the most common cause of anovulatory subfertility. The prevalence is 6 to 7 % in the childbearing age group, although it differs according to the ethnicity. It is a diagnosis of exclusion (all other pathologies are to be excluded like ... Read Article »

Will I be able to get pregnant after ovarian cyst removal?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 26 years of age married for two years with no kids. I have a cystic structure on my left ovary 7.5 cm x 5.5 cm. Before I had a tubular cystic structure on my right ovary 6.5 cm x 5.5 cm which is gone by itself. I just wanted to know what kind of operation is done for this cystic struc...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As the CA 125 (coelomic epithelial antigen) levels are normal, the cyst is likely to be a simple ovarian cyst. A cyst of size more than 4 cm if symptomatic can be removed with laparoscopy. But if asymptomatic then a trial of low dose oc (oral contraceptive) pills can...  Read Full »

Masturbation

Article Overview: Masturbation is the sexual self-stimulation of the genitals for sexual arousal and pleasure to the point of a sexual climax (orgasm). It is a method of self gratification. Read Article »

Dr. K Sneha

Sexologist

Masturbation Overview Masturbation is the sexual self-stimulation of the genitals for sexual arousal and pleasure to the point of a sexual climax (orgasm). It is a method of self gratification. It is usually achieved by touching or massaging the penis or the clitoris until you orgasm. It is a very c ... Read Article »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.

Ask a Specialist Now

Get Expert advice/consultation in 3 steps
1
Describe your health issue
2
Upload documents
3
Pay consultation fee