Pain In Eyes

Can root canal treated tooth cause pain in eye and mouth?

Query: Hi doctor, For the last two nights, my right eye and the right side of my mouth have been bothering me a lot and I thought it was because of a headache but it is not. I have had a root canal done over a year ago in the right side in the back of my mouth and one done again behind that tooth. Could t...  Read Full »

Dr. Geeth Sadasivam

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your complaint and the relevant details. The reason for pain in the eye region should be due to any tooth infection in the upper front tooth region precisely the canine tooth. It could be a hidden decay in the tooth which bothers you a lot. I advice ...  Read Full »

Why is there pain in eye with mild pressure?

Query: Hello doctor, I have eye pain in left side eye, minor or weird feel in the left side or have mild pressure on side of the eye. It is nearly there for the past four days. It is very awkward. Please help. Is it a sign of concern or anything else?  Read Full »

Dr. Asif Manzoor

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are different causes of mild pain in the eye. It may be due to some foreign body or decrease to increased intraocular pressure in the eye. Some times people with sinusitis feel heaviness in the back of the eye. As your vision is same there is no emergency but if t...  Read Full »

What are the treatments available for my husband's eye problem?

Query: Hi doctor, My husband is a contact lens wearer for more than 15 years. He changed the contact lens brand as per optometrist advise. Within a week, he started rubbing the eyes and got a point of laceration and then infection in the right eye. The infection also has spread to the other eye. Six months...  Read Full »

Dr. Asif Manzoor

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the history you described and the prescription attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity), the corneal ulcer in both eyes after contact lens wear may be due to contact lens infection, infected lens solution or trauma during wearing or removing. But, i...  Read Full »

Burning Sensation, Redness or Itchiness In Eyes? It May be Blepharitis

Article Overview: Did you know that burning sensation in the eyelid results from a condition called blepharitis? Learn more about it in this article. Read Article »

Dr. Abhishek Onkar

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

What Is Bleharitis? Blepharitis is a very common eye-lid disease affecting all and the sundry, but primarily affecting the children. In ophthalmic jargon, it is defined as the inflammation of eye-lids. It leads to following symptoms in varying combinations: Flakes/crusting on eyelashes Burning ... Read Article »

Why is there eye redness with pain and headache in uveitis patient?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a uveitis patient. Although my uveitis is under control and vision is good. But from the last three days due to the climate change may be or may be due to the late night sleep and excessive use of laptop whatever cause is, I am having headache and redness along with little bit pain...  Read Full »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For simple allergic conjunctivitis, you can use over-the-counter lubricants, like 0.5 % Carboxymethylcellulose acetate. They usually settle down on their own and will not cause any harm to the eyes. But an allergy on itself will not cause any pain. I recommend that you...  Read Full »

I have pain in the whole eyeball and I have blurry vision. How can this be treated?

Query: Hello doctor, About 45 days ago, I received a trauma to my right eye in a street fight, after which a large part of the cornea became blood red. After three weeks, the redness went away and the eye started looking normal, but I am still having a lot of discomforts. I am listing all the symptoms belo...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). According to the prescription, the vision in the right eye after wearing glasses is 6/6. So, kindly wear your glasses permanently. The drops that have been given to you especially the Milf...  Read Full »

How to Cure Pseudomonas Infection?

Article Overview: This article discusses the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of Pseudomonas infection. This infection can affect the respiratory tract, heart, central nervous system, etc. Read Article »

Dr. Vidhi Hareshbhai Talati

General Medicine Physician

Introduction of Pseudomonas Infection Gessard first discovered this infection in 1882. Pseudomonas infection is one type of bacterial infection which is caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacterium. Mostly normal people have this infection without knowing. It is mostly found in moist environment such ... Read Article »

Why do I have acute blurred vision and minor color reduction in my eye?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a minor color reduction for a long term. Recently, I have an acute blurred vision. I have pain and discomfort when I am moving the eye. I have a slight change in color sight with slightly reduced red color vision in left eye. I have attached an MRI Axial T2 Propeller image from a ...  Read Full »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The MRI shows features suggestive of left-sided optic nerve sheath meningioma with possibly both sided Inflammatory orbitopathy (muscle enlargement is quite apparent). But these needs be correlated clinically. Although meningioma is recognized to be a benign tumor, it c...  Read Full »

Why am I having light-sensitivity in the eye after injury?

Query: Hello doctor, Last week, I hit myself in the eyes and although the pain had gone away, my eyes are still light-sensitive. I saw an urgent care doctor, he looked into my eyes and said they did not see anything wrong but it is now five days and although it is substantially better, it is still painfu...  Read Full »

Dr. Souhad

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You might want to visit an ophthalmologist or an optometrist instead, considering that the emergency doctors are not equipped with all the required diagnostic machines that can see minute things in the eye. Light sensitivity has many reasons including dryness of the ...  Read Full »

What could cause severe headache and eye pain?

Query: Hello, When I see any object, I feel like I can see only half of it and after that I experience pain in the eyes. I also have severe headache soon after that. What could it be?  Read Full »

Dr. Dada Peer K

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These symptoms indicate migraine headache. These vision related symptoms are present in aura (temporary visual disturbances that precede the migraine headache). The treatment of migraine headache is by use of analgesic drugs in acute episodes and by use of prophyl...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.