Painful Ejaculation

Related Terms: Premature Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, Masturbation, Circumcision Of Penis, Peyronie's Disease, Poor Erection, Ssri

My erection is fine, but my ejaculation is painful. What is the cause?
Query: Hi doctor, I am perfectly healthy. I never had sex with anyone except my wife. For the past two months, I started having a pricky ejaculation every time when I have sex. My erection is perfectly fine, but my ejaculation is painful. I have consulted a local doctor here. Currently, I am taking Calamo...  Read Full »
Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that the delay in ejaculation and erectile dysfunction is probably due to the side effects of Safepram (Escitalopram), which is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). They are known to cause such effects. Painful ejaculation and micturition are most...  Read Full »

Can testicle pain and difficulty in reaching ejaculation be prostatitis?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30-year-old married man and this is my story. Three months back testicle pain and difficulty reaching ejaculation for a few days. Also, a mild pain near the rectum or anus for a few days. A month later received unprotected oral sex from a woman. The very next month started to f...  Read Full »
Dr. Karthik Rajan
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. I would like to know a few more details to answer your query better. Do you strain to pass urine? How frequently do you have the sensation to urinate? Do you pass a good amount of urine everytime you have the urge or is it only a few...  Read Full »

I have sensitive penis, rectal pressure and pain after ejaculation. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 35 years old male, with a long history of prostatitis, 3 to 4 years, no symptoms. Now a myriad of symptoms including all the following that come and go. Urgency, sensitive penis, rectal or prostate pressure, no pain but happens after ejaculation sometimes and from a bowel movemen...  Read Full »
Dr. Devendra
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From history and test report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it appears as CPPS (chronic pelvic pain syndrome) and not to localize prostate as the source of the problem. I would like to add anticholinergic to your alpha-blocker (Flomax) and Psyllium Hu...  Read Full »

I get a skin tear at the under side of my penis when it is erect. Is it due to circumcision?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 38 year old male. When I was 19 years old, I had a circumcision due to a tight foreskin. This has never been a problem until of late. There are two issues that I am suffering with. The first is on the under side of my penis when I get an erection to have sex or masturbate, where my...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I completely agree with the first problem although it is unlikely to be related to circumcision. I also feel that the underneath scar tissue is responsible for the closing of the pee hole rather than the procedure which was ...  Read Full »

I have discomfort and pain during ejaculation. Could it be due to prostatitis?
Query: Hello doctor, I am having a discomfort and mild pain during ejaculation. I was diagnosed as having chronic prostatitis with seminal vesiculitis, and I was put on Quinolones for three months and an alpha-blocker (Alfuzosin) for five months. The urinary symptoms completely resolved, but discomfort and...  Read Full »
Dr. Devendra
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As your urinary symptoms have resolved, and pain during ejaculation is localized to the inguinal region, it is very likely to be a muscular pain of the cremaster. This muscle suspends the testis, and contracts during ejaculation, more strongly in young men. Tthe pain...  Read Full »

What can be done for post-ejaculation muscle spasms and nerve irritation?
Query: Hi doctor, I have been struggling with chronic prostatitis or CPPS for the past five months. A big issue I have been having is the post-ejaculation muscle spasms or nerve irritation. I am currently in physical therapy to work out the muscle tension or spasms and hoping that helps with the nerve irr...  Read Full »
Dr. Karthik Rajan
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and the images that you have sent (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is definitely a curvature that is appreciated on the images, but I cannot confirm whether it is Peyronie's disease without actually examining you mys...  Read Full »

Is premature ejaculation related to small penis size?
Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.  Read Full »
Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like color, c...  Read Full »

My foreskin is dry and paining a lot while taking back. Why?
Query: Hi doctor, I had a little bit of itching on the foreskin. I had sex with my partner, and I used a condom. After the first ejaculation, I used the second condom. I started to have pain in the penis after the first ejaculation. But still, I went for the second one. After several strokes, when I was n...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have developed an allergy to latex. You have developed redness and pain while using a condom. This is probably a hypersensitive reaction to the condom. As you have dryness, and if there is a pain, I advise you visit a dermatologist for an opinion. The problem is not...  Read Full »

My penis gets erected but ejaculate very early. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor, I am 36 years old individual. During intercourse, my penis gets eruction but I ejaculate in less than a minute. It is becoming difficult. Kindly help as I am losing confidence. My height is 5 feet 8 inches, weight 128 kg (severe obesity), waist-line 55 inches, penis size 5 inches, appr...  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problem. Premature ejaculation is very common and is usually not associated with any disease but may be due to anxiety. However, it is sometimes associated with infection of male accessory glands, which is treatable. You can learn to control PE by doin...  Read Full »

Do I need to take contraceptive pill two days after protected intercourse?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 19 years old. I had sex with my partner two days ago. We were protected. He told me that he even pulled out on time. But, it was our first time, and hence we were clumsy and all. And now I am kind of paranoid about getting pregnant. I have looked up other options which suggest takin...  Read Full »
Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since there was no ejaculation, there is no chance of pregnancy. But, if you have a doubt then take an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of intercourse. There is no chance of pregnancy. However, if you have a doubt then get back to me. For more information c...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Painful Ejaculation? We have medical experts to help you right away.