Paleo Diet

About "Paleo Diet"

Paleo diet refers to sticking to a diet plan that primarily includes foods that were being eaten by our pre-historic ancestors who belonged to the Paleolithic age. It stresses on excluding processed, refined and modified foods from our diet and taking crops, eggs and meat grown from natural sources. This diet is said to help combat our new age lifestyle-based diseases.

Related Terms: Control Cholesterol Level, Foods To Avoid In Paleo Diet, Non-vegetarian Paleo Diet, Iron Defeciency Anemia, Acne, Obesity Reduction, Underweight Management