Panchakarma

About "Panchakarma"

Panchkarma is a group of 5 ayurvedic treatment done to maintain mental and physical health and balance. The five panchakarma therapies are Vamana (enabling vomiting to clear toxins from tissues), Virechana (inducing bowel cleansing), Basti (Ayurvedic decoctions are placed in the rectum to cleanse it), Nasya (massage and fomentation of head and neck region), and Raktamokshana (cleansing the blood).

Related Terms: Ayurveda Treatment, Panchakarma Therapy, Ayurvedic Weight Management, Ayurvedic Lifestyle Management, Ayurvedic Stress Management, Ayurvedic Hair Fall Management, Sinusitis Ayurveda