Medical Advice on "Pantoprazole"

I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but yes Pantoprazole allergy is a permanent condition that you will need to report to any doctor you visit before prescribing medications. Also, this allergy is nothing to worry about as long as you … View thread »

I went through your query. There are no drug interactions between Pantoprozole and Diclofenac (Voltaren). In fact, anyone who takes painkillers like Diclofenac has to take Pantoprazole to prevent Diclofenac-induced gastritis. So, relax and take the regular dose of … View thread »

Pantoprazole belongs to a group of drugs called as proton pump inhibitors, and they are known to cause interstitial nephritis. However, they are not strongly blamed for causing so, but if you want to be on the safer side, it is advisable to switch from Pantoprazole to … View thread »

For antral gastritis take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg once daily before food for a month. It will control acidity and reflux. Excessive hunger is good for you as your weight is normal and it is also good for stomach. Just rule out diabetes by doing fasting blood sugar … View thread »

GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) can be treated effectively with medications like omeprazole, pantoprazole, and with combination of prokinetic drugs like domperidone. In addition to drugs, the modification of life style is important such as: Eating small quantity … View thread »

Your husband's tingling is most likely due to the long time effect of Topzole (Pantoprazole) which causes hypomagnesemia which is reduced magnesium in the blood which in turn causes tingling and also increases the chance of a heart attack. There is nothing to worry … View thread »

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Pantocid HP kit contains Pantoprazole, Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin and is used in the treatment of gastritis by Helicobacter pylori bacteria. Pantoprazole reduces acid secretion while the other … View thread »

Gastritis reflects simply a consequence of chronic acidity and for that, I suggest the following: A combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once daily for at least a month.  A soft and blend diet.  Take a walk after every meal. Now, the term matting of ileum … View thread »

Is this the only liver function test you have? I wanted to trend it. Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) and Protonix (Pantoprazole) both can cause elevated liver function test, but it is relatively rare with Protonix. I also want to make sure that you are not using Aspirin … View thread »

You seem to have developed acidity following chicken consumption. At this time I would recommend you take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once daily for three days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the … View thread »

Do you have a question on Pantoprazole? We have medical experts to help you right away.