Medical Advice on "Pantoprazole"

Possible Side Effects Allergy: Those allergic to Pantoprazole may develop symptoms such as rashes, swelling of the throat, face or lips and inability to breathe … View thread »

Your husband's tingling is most likely due to the long time effect of Topzole (Pantoprazole) which causes hypomagnesemia which is reduced magnesium in the blood which in turn causes tingling and also increases the chance of a heart attack … View thread »

I have not yet taken my nightly dose of Pantoprazole, should I not take it ... In fact, anyone who takes painkillers like Diclofenac has to take Pantoprazole to prevent Diclofenac-induced gastritis … View thread »

The doctor also told me never to take Pantoprazole tablets as I am allergic and reacting very badly ... So, here are my questions: As my doctor told PAN tablets will be regularly prescribed for other illness too to avoid acidity and other stomach ailments, do I have to tell that I have Pantoprazole allergy whenever I visit a doctor … View thread »

Pantoprazole belongs to a group of drugs called as proton pump inhibitors, and they are known to cause interstitial nephritis ... However, they are not strongly blamed for causing so, but if you want to be on the safer side, it is advisable to switch from Pantoprazole to Ranitidine … View thread »

For antral gastritis take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg once daily before food for a month … View thread »

GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) can be treated effectively with medications like omeprazole, pantoprazole, and with combination of prokinetic drugs like domperidone … View thread »

Pantocid HP kit contains Pantoprazole, Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin and is used in the treatment of gastritis by Helicobacter pylori bacteria … View thread »

I would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for the reflux ... In such a scenario along with Pantoprazole and Domperidone, I would recommend you SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) like Sertraline … View thread »

Gastritis reflects simply a consequence of chronic acidity and for that, I suggest the following : A combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once daily for at least a month … View thread »

Do you have a question on Pantoprazole? We have medical experts to help you right away.