Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia

About "Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia"

Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PSVT) is a board term used to describe many forms of heart arrhythmias (irregular heart rhythm), where the heart beats too fast, which originates above the ventricles of the heart. The types are atrial tachycardia and atrioventricular nodal reentry tachycardia. The symptoms include palpitations, dyspnea, sweating, fluttering in your chest, chest tightness, rapid pulse, and anxiety.

Related Terms: Arrhythmias, ECG, Atrial Fibrillation, Holter Monitor, Tachycardia, Anxiety, Electrocardiogram