Medical Advice on "Pcod"

Hello doctor, I have PCOD for about 15 years ...  I have all symptoms of pcod and irregular periods problem … View thread »
Dear Doctor, I am a 29 year old female suffering from PCOD, taking medicines from past 1 year ... Recently I have consulted another doctor, she has prescribed me to stop taking Metformin and instead to start on APCOD sachet (Myo-inositol) and Safegest D (dehydroepiandrosterone) and during periods Adova (Anastrozole) … View thread »
I am having PCOD ... PCOD (Polcystic Ovarian Disease)  is a very common condition nowadays … View thread »
I am already taking medication for PCOD since one year ... Also tell me if taking I-pill would worsen my PCOD problem … View thread »
Is paleo diet recommended for PCOD weight loss … View thread »
Hi doctor, I have two uterine fibroids each of 2 cm x 1cm size and cysts (PCOD) in the right ovary ... For PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease) and conception, you can start taking Aloes compounds, Sukumara ghrita and Ashokadi vati tablet (1 in the morning and 2 at night) … View thread »
Hi doctor, I have symptoms of pcod ... Please suggest me some siddha medicine and diet to cure the pcod problem and hirsutism … View thread »
Hi doctor, I have been suffering from PCOD from my puberty for about 16 years ... If your hemoglobin level is normal and you do not want pregnancy now, then no need to do anything for your PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease), because it is not harming your body … View thread »
My girlfriend is already on krimson 35 due to PCODView thread »

Do you have a question on Pcod? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!

View in other languages? English | Deutsche | Español | français | italiano | português | bahasa Indonesia | Türk