Medical Advice on "Phenylephrine"

You can apply Anovate cream (Beclomethasone, Phenylephrine and Lignocaine) for three to five times a day … View thread »
As per AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) guidelines, Sinarest (combination of Chlorpheniramine maleate, Phenylephrine hydrochloride, Sodium citrate and Menthol) and cough syrup are not indicated in this age, as they may cause more harm than benefit … View thread »
Along with this, I suggest Betadine gargles and syrup Alex (Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine) two tablespoons whenever on needed basis … View thread »
If inner nasal mucosa swollen and congestion present, then decongestant like Phenylephrine is used … View thread »
Mild episodes of cough and cold can be treated by medications such as Sinarest AF (combination of Phenylephrine hydrochloride and Chlorpheniramine maleate) or Maxtra or T-minic, saline nasal drops in nose and Paracetamol for fever … View thread »
Meanwhile, I will suggest you the following medicines: Tablet Febrex plus (Phenylephrine) one tablet twice a day after food … View thread »
A decongestant like Phenylephrine will be beneficial for symptomatic relief … View thread »
So, you may benefit from an over-the-counter antihistamine such as Diphenhydramine and a decongestant nasal spray as Phenylephrine or Oxymetazoline … View thread »
Anovate cream (combination of Phenylephrine, Lidocaine and Betamethasone) will help during active fissure (early stage of the fissure) and on healing (inflammation) to reduce symptoms … View thread »
As of now, I suggest you syrup Asthakind (Combination of Bromhexine, Guaifenesin, Menthol and Terbutaline) and syrup Maxtra (combination of Phenylephrine hydrochloride and Chlorpheniramine Maleate) for your child … View thread »

Do you have a question on Phenylephrine? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Medical Gastroenterologist Now!