Medical Advice on "Physiotherapy"

At the very instant she had it, we started physiotherapy ... In the report, it was mentioned that both the ICA are normal and we continued the physiotherapyView thread »

Can physiotherapy heal (close) my diastasis ... Diastasis is usually hard to heal up completely only with physiotherapyView thread »

Is it advisable to do physiotherapy now ... First, non-weight-bearing physiotherapy should be done, followed by partial and full weight-bearing exercises … View thread »

... followed by you is good. You should follow that regularly for the next one month. For the plantar fasciitis, I suggest the following: Calf muscle stretching with wall support. Dorsiflexion of the foot with pressure applied by your hand. Hot water ... … View thread »

Can I try physiotherapy for the pain ... What physiotherapy have you had … View thread »

For more information consult a lower back pain physiotherapy specialist online … View thread »

Yesterday, when was going through physiotherapy for my left leg, it started paining a lot ... You need to continue physiotherapyView thread »

Questions: Is it possible to treat this pain by physiotherapy or medicine or both or any other method ... Physiotherapy- strengthening of supporting muscles for flexion exercises can help take pressure off the spine … View thread »

... do not worry. Yes, you are suffering from chronic orchialgia. It is a part of chronic pelvic pain syndrome. Now regarding the pelvic exercises, if you are feeling better and your pain remains only 2 or 3, then I feel you should continue it at present along ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on Physiotherapy? We have medical experts to help you right away.