Medical Advice on "Physiotherapy"

I have seen the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The neck doppler needs to be done to estimate the size of the stenosis. If it is more than 70 %, you will need to take her for a carotid endarterectomy procedure. Right now, I suggest the … View thread »

First of all, congratulations for delivering a beautiful baby. I have gone through your medical history in detail. Diastasis of 2.5 cm is considered a moderate degree of diastasis as far as our classification is considered. Diastasis is usually hard to heal up completely … View thread »

The day when a hip replacement is done, that day itself, other joint movements should be started as early as possible. First, non-weight-bearing physiotherapy should be done, followed by partial and full weight-bearing exercises. Non-weight bearing movements should be … View thread »

The protocol followed by you is good. You should follow that regularly for the next one month. For the plantar fasciitis, I suggest the following: Calf muscle stretching with wall support. Dorsiflexion of the foot with pressure applied by your hand. Hot water … View thread »

I have seen the attached report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The MRI film is more helpful than a report on its own. You reported a fall from the bike a few months ago, but you describe little as to what happened immediately after the injury. I … View thread »

Various different conditions can cause this pain. The pain of sciatica is very distressing, often making it … View thread »

Your injury was very bad and now it looks so much better. The photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity) shows the skin and soft tissues have healed very well. The treatment given to you was very correct. Pain occurs in these type of injuries due to stiffness … View thread »

Relax and do not worry. Yes, you are suffering from chronic orchialgia. It is a part of chronic pelvic pain syndrome. Now regarding the pelvic exercises, if you are feeling better and your pain remains only 2 or 3, then I feel you should continue it at present along … View thread »

I have reviewed your question and your attached MRI reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As the MRI report stated, there is a disc bulge at L5-S1 causing the numbness and leg pain. Has your mom been to a chiropractor before? What was your orthopedic … View thread »

I read your query and understood your concern. I would like to stress on proper training to regain your knee control and reduce the subluxation. I suggest you do these basic knee exercises that will strengthen your front thigh muscles and butt muscles. These … View thread »

Do you have a question on Physiotherapy? We have medical experts to help you right away.