Plastic Surgery

Related Terms: Botox, Scar Revision Surgery, Laser Scar Reduction, Laser Tattoo Removal, Liposuction, Marks And Scars, Skin Sagging

Is plastic surgery a must following Mohs surgery?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 36 year old female. I had Mohs surgery on my temple. My hole is big and it is pretty deep. They went three rounds. My question is, is it better to heal by secondary intention or to have a plastic surgery with flap in which he would take skin from behind the wound on my head? Will i...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and history. The wound is quite big and it definitely require plastic surgery. If you wait for healing by secondary intention, then your wound may take around four to six months for complete healing...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Plastic Surgery? We have medical experts to help you right away.