Medical Advice on "Poor Erection"

I read your query and understand the concern expressed by you. In regard to the current medication, I would like to inform you that Parocen CR is one option for premature ejaculation but does not have any effect on weak erection. It can be said that in last three years a … View thread »

The drugs Levosulpiride and Flupentixol will cause side effects like reduced libido or erectile dysfunction. Levosulpiride results in increased prolactin concentration and thus ultimately poor erection. As you have stopped the medicines just a week back, it will take … View thread »

There is no specific grading of erection. If you are having erections, then in my opinion, there is no organic problem of your erection. To remove doubt, you can go for serum prolactin and testosterone. Both these investigations will rule out any hormonal cause of the … View thread »

You are getting a good erection during masturbation and also in the early morning, but during sex you are not able to penetrate and erection loses. The history itself suggests that the cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological and not any organic cause. So, the … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I would like to inform you that there is no test to detect if one is a trans woman. It all depends on the attitude, orientation, sexual relationships, sexual response and body language. Considering the … View thread »

You are perfectly normal and there is no need of any medicines. Masturbation is a healthy way of satisfying your sexual desires and does not have any side effects. You can masturbate daily as semen is produced daily. You can still do twice weekly to maintain the normal … View thread »

Cialis is Tadalafil and is a PDE-5 inhibitor. Taking medicine in a dose of 10 to 20 mg on necessary basis about one hour before sex results in a firm erection. Taking the dose of 5 mg daily also help in maintaining the erection. But, the drug is a prescription drug, … View thread »

I can understand your concern. You are suffering from bipolar disorder and are on Magnesium Valproate and Amisulpride. The dose of Valproate is good and I hope you are stable with this dose. If your mood is stable and you are functioning normally at this dose, then … View thread »

Penile injections are tried in severe cases of erectile dysfunction (ED). Usually, it is prescribed by a urologist, since tests like penile doppler and others have to be done, to rule out any other issues. It is an option if nothing else works. But again, it is not … View thread »

Sexual problems in young men can be due to various factors. It can be associated with: Psychological difficulties. Your mindset is not accustomed to having sex. So, at the time of sex, you cannot perform well. It could be related to anxiety, depression, stress, etc. … View thread »

Do you have a question on Poor Erection? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask an Andrologist Now!