Pregnancy

Related Terms: Beta Hcg, Unprotected Sex, Conception And Pregnancy, Emergency Contraceptive Pill, I-pill, Urine Pregnancy Test, Delayed Period

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

The Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator estimates the ideal weight gain for each month of your pregnancy on the basis of your height and weight. Pregnancy weight gain is crucial, not only to provide sufficient nourishment to the baby but also to accumulate adequate reserves for breastfeeding. Did you know it takes about 1000 to 1500 calories to produce milk? This tool will help you to find out if …

Read Full »

Pregnancy By Week Calculator

Pregnancy By Week Calculator helps you to know your pregnancy stages in week by weeks in a beautiful calendar. This tool also gives an idea as to how many weeks are yet to be completed for the infant. Isn't it a great tool …

Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I had unprotected sex six weeks ago and my period was late for two weeks. I used the first PT when my period was five days late and it has two lines but it is not that visible. After three days, I tried again and it is already negative. Up to the two-weeks late period, all PT are nega...  Read Full »
Dr. Natalie Chaitan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. An initially positive pregnancy test that later becomes negative can happen with very early miscarriages. Such miscarriages can occur with little or no initial blood loss. These are termed chemical pregnancies, as they are lost before they attach to the womb and befo...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I had my last period on the 1st of last month. I did not have sex until the 33rd day (it was protected sex) of my cycle. Now, I have not yet had my periods. It is the 39th day and I took a pregnancy test on the 38th day and it came out to be negative. I do not know what to do. I did...  Read Full »
Dr. Deepika Joshi Khare

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you had sex on the 33rd day, then the test will not come positive so early even if you have conceived. It takes around two weeks to come positive. Although the chances are very less, you should rule out pregnancy. Do a test around 47th day. Amenorrhea can be becau...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 27 year old female, who started taking birth control pills eight months back, but I only took it for a week and stopped taking them. In that same week, I had unprotected sex with my fiance, and I had my periods the next day. The next month I got my periods two weeks earlier, and I ...  Read Full »
Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon Menon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I see two problems in your history. Let me tell you the reason and solution. Birth control pills come in a pack of 21 or 21 active plus seven dummy pills, or the single dose of an emergency contraceptive pill. Whichever you take, will suppres...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor,I got my last period before three months. I have not gotten my periods ever since. I had protected intercourse twice before two months. However, I have no symptom and all the pregnancy tests are negative. Also, I have missed my period the same way, even before once and my cycle is gener...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In your case, if pregnancy test has been negative, even till date, then you are surely not pregnant. The delay and irregularity need to be evaluated and investigated to rule out PCOS (polycystic ovarian disease), hypothyroidism or hyperprolactinemia, which are the most...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, My period is delayed and I took pregnancy test after seven days and it was positive. On 9th day that is four days ago I had slight bleeding with brown blood and till now bleeding continues with mix of little and medium flow. Doctor recommended me not to continue with the pregnancy. Kin...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a threatened miscarriage as it would be termed medically as the pregnancy test is positive. But, ultrasound is not contraindicated as it is necessary to localize the pregnancy and rule out ectopic pregnancy as well which can have similar presentation with bleed...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, My period usually comes on the 6th every month, but I did not get my periods of this month. In fact, I forgot it because I did not have any usual cramps like I would. I started feeling weird and having a few pregnancy like symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, headaches and my nose started...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As the pregnancy tests were negative even after eight days post missed menses, it ensures that you are not pregnant. The symptoms you had were common PMS symptoms (premenstrual syndrome), which subsides slowly once the menses start. There is a possibility that ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I missed my period 18 days back. As the pregnancy test was positive had one tablet from MTP kit 15 days back. The same day night 2 tablets were given vaginally. On the next day, 2 tablets were given orally. Still I have not got my periods.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have already taken all the tablets, but unfortunately you have taken it wrongly. The second dose of 2 tablets of Misoprostol were to be taken after 36 hours and not before. The remaining two should have taken after 6 hours of the previous 2. Now you must wait for t...  Read Full »

Early Pregnancy Calculator @Home

Early Pregnancy Calculator helps you decide when to take the pregnancy test at home. This provides you to keep "the good news" to yourself only. Any female who thinks she might be expecting would like to know it right away. But before that, she needs to have a clue about what is going on within her. The fertilization of the egg takes place as soon as the sperm and the ovum unite. This zygote cell …

Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away.