Premature Ejaculation

Related Terms: Erectile Dysfunction, Dapoxetine, Poor Erection, Stop-start Technique, Masturbation, Sexual Health, Squeeze Technique

Premature Ejaculation and Steps to Treat It

Article Overview: Early ejaculation during sex affects sexual need of both the partner. Thereby we discuss a very common sexual disorder called early ejaculation in this article.
Dr. Mir Osman Ali
Sexologist

The definition or explanation about premature ejaculation is a little bit complex. In simple term, it is a condition in which one sexual partner achieves orgasm earlier than the other. There is no standard time period to define premature ejaculation. For example, a male may climax in 10 minutes but ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.  Read Full »
Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like color, c...  Read Full »

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Article Overview: A huge percentage of young men ejaculate within a few seconds or with minimal strokes during sexual intercourse. It is very stressful for both partners when this happens, and it can even lead to marital disharmony and discord. This is the most common male sexual problem. Fortunately, it can be overcome and even treated.
Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Premature ejaculation (rapid climax within seconds) is common. It is natural in people with an overly sensitive penis, but it is distressing and disappointing for the couple. To overcome the problem naturally, one needs to understand how exactly it happens and learn how to stop it. It is somewhat li ...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor,I had phimosis, so I got circumcised two years ago. But now, I have premature ejaculation after circumcision. I also have loss of sensation in my penis. Before circumcision, I enjoyed masturbating, but now I do not feel such enjoyment. What can I do? Was the decision to get circumcised wro...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Udey
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.Circumcision has nothing to do with the loss of penile sensations or premature ejaculation. It is just that you are correlating two things together as an explanation for yourself. You cannot say that you have premature ejaculation while masturbating.Premature ejaculation...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,I am having premature ejaculation. How can I stop it from happening? It is killing my sex life.  Read Full »
Dr. Parth Singh
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation is the commonest sexual problem among young males. Most commonly it is caused and associated with performance anxiety. When you are preoccupied with ideas of not staying enough in bed and or not satisfying your partner. You should visit a psychiatris...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 34 year old unmarried male. I can hold my ejaculation during foreplay with my girlfriend, but I cannot even control it for more than 30 seconds after entering into the vagina. Is this a problem of lifelong PE? Or is it happening due to fear or performance anxiety? Once I used c...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available description, it appears that there is a psychogenic premature ejaculation. Holding it for 30 minutes while having oral sex and not holding even for a few minutes during penetrative sex is clearly indicativ...  Read Full »

Query: Dear Doctor, My problem is that, I ejaculate faster and the sperm comes out quickly within 20 to 30 seconds. Suggest a better medicine to delay the ejaculation.  Read Full »
Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering premature ejaculation. It is not a disease, only a complaint. It may be due to stress, fear, poor sleep, smoking etc.  You can take the capsule LVATE at 7.30 pm daily for three months.  It works gradually and has excellent result without side effects...  Read Full »

Assessment methods of Premature Ejaculation

Article Overview: Premature Ejaculation is a common problem characterized by short lasting sexual activity.
Sexologist

Rapid or premature ejaculation is characterized as ejaculation occurring without voluntary control and with minimal sexual stimulation. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed by two different dimensions: ejaculatory latency or voluntary control. According to ICD-10 classification system, ejaculation m ...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old. My height is 5'11'' and I weigh 91 kg. I plan to get married this year. I am currently on no medication. I currently have the following problems for which I desire to seek some solution for premature ejaculation. I think so, there is some kind of problem on the forehead...  Read Full »
Dr. Parth Singh
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I completely emphasize with you. The problem of premature ejaculation is quite common and is distressing to a young man but is seldom discussed. See most of the time the problem is secondary to the anxiety attached to your expectations in the bed. It has been wrongly p...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old. Suffering from premature ejaculation. I used to ejaculate within a minute. I could not even control it. Feel very sensation in organ after penetration. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi,  Welcome to icliniq.com. Please answer few questions. How long it has been there? Let me know your complete sexual history. Since when are you sexually active? And number of partners? What is your masturbation history? Do you suffer from any systemic illness such as diabetes and hypertension? ...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Premature Ejaculation? We have medical experts to help you right away.