Medical Advice on "Premature Ejaculation"

There is no standard time period to define premature ejaculation ... If both are satisfied then it is not considered as premature ejaculationView thread »

Is this related to premature ejaculation ... Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation) … View thread »

For more information consult a premature ejaculation specialist online ... Similarly, one can learn control over ejaculation with a few weeks of practice … View thread »

But now, I have premature ejaculation after circumcision ... Circumcision has nothing to do with the loss of penile sensations or premature ejaculationView thread »

Premature ejaculation is the commonest sexual problem among young males … View thread »

From the available description, it appears that there is a psychogenic premature ejaculation ... Holding it for 30 minutes while having oral sex and not holding even for a few minutes during penetrative sex is clearly indicative of psychological premature ejaculation ... I can hold my ejaculation during foreplay with my girlfriend, but I cannot even control it for more than 30 seconds after entering into the vagina … View thread »

You are suffering premature ejaculation ...  Suggest a better medicine to delay the ejaculationView thread »

Premature ejaculation is diagnosed by two different dimensions: ejaculatory latency or voluntary control ... According to ICD-10 classification system, ejaculation must occur &lsquo … View thread »

I currently have the following problems for which I desire to seek some solution for premature ejaculation ... The problem of premature ejaculation is quite common and is distressing to a young man but is seldom discussed … View thread »

Suffering from premature ejaculation ... The main cause of your PME (premature ejaculation) is that you used to do it fast to reach climax as early as possible … View thread »

Do you have a question on Premature Ejaculation? We have medical experts to help you right away.