Priapism

What is the cure for priapism?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old male. I have a problem of priapism or prolonged erection at night since more than a year. During the day I find many people staring at me directly or indirectly, and this creates tension or pressure on my mind. I try to be normal as much as possible, but due to int...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. I think you are suffering from stuttering priapism. I have some questions for you, answering which will help me to recommend better treatment options for you. For how much time does your penis stay in an erect state in the morning after you wake...  Read Full »

Does Megalis 10 mg cause priapism?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 21 years old. Does tablet Megalis 10 mg give priapism? Will it show any harsh side effects?  Read Full »

Dr. Tirumala Setty Praneeth

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The drug in that tablet is Tadalafil. It is used in erectile dysfunction (impotence), enlarged prostate gland, sometimes in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Priapism is considered rare during this treatment. Some significant side effects are dizziness, confusion, fainti...  Read Full »

Why do I have burning irritation in the middle portion of the penis after masturbation?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18-year-old male. For the past four years, I have burning irritation in the middle portion of my penis after masturbation. The irritation gets relieved to some extent after I urinate. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. K V Anand

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Penile pain occurs due to infections or inflammation of the bladder or prostate. Trauma, persistent erection (priapism), cancers, and Peyronie's disease (the development of scar tissue within the penis) are the other causes. Sickle cell anemia may cause priapism due to ...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.

Ask a Specialist Now

Get Expert advice/consultation in 3 steps
1
Describe your health issue
2
Upload documents
3
Pay consultation fee