Medical Advice on "Progesterone Cream"

It is one of the most important hormones, which induce infertility. In case of severe deficiency of progesterone hormone, progesterone cream is used. This article discusses in detail about natural progesterone, its … View thread »

Well, with drugs it is always hard to say which one will cause allergy and when. One can never predict. Since you already had an allergic reaction to pure Progesterone cream, it is a tough call. But the creams usually have a lot of ingredients apart from the drug to … View thread »

Sudden painless transient loss of vision suspects that some vegetation got dislodged from your heart valve and blocked blood vessel supplying the eye leading to blindness and it got dislodged later with systolic heart beat leading to recovery of vision. It is better to … View thread »

I did go through the ultrasound report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Although it reads normal, endometriosis is a laparosocpic or operative finding. The symptoms she has correlates with the condition. She may be helped with hormonal medicines. … View thread »

... normal ovulation process, what are the available creams for improving fertility, and how it is to be used ... … View thread »

Unwanted 72 is a high dose of progesterone hormone, which is the same hormone produced in the body in the second half of period after ovulation. This pill will suddenly increase the thickness of the inner lining of the uterus, making it unfavorable for a possible … View thread »

I do not see any reason for you to worry. Mirena is an IUD (intrauterine device), and it releases hormone progesterone for over the years. This hormone makes the inner lining of uterus thin and also the secretion thicker, whiter without odor or any other symptoms. As … View thread »

I have gone through your query and reviewed the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I suggest you a moderately potent topical steroid like Fluticasone propionate 0.05% cream, twice daily for a few days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with … View thread »

I have gone through the reports and the history of illness provided (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Considering the fact that the submucosal fibroid is quiet small in size and the histopathology is suggestive of proliferative endometrium, it is advisable … View thread »

... will describe PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), its causes, investigations, complications, long-term consequences and tips to deal with PCOS ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on Progesterone Cream? We have medical experts to help you right away.