Rabeprazole

Can calcium deficiency cause knee pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 30 years old. I have been feeling pain in my left knee when I sit on the ground. When I get up it takes two minutes for the left knee to get normal and function without pain. I got a massage, but that did not work. Instead, my back started hurting slightly after that. Please advis...  Read Full »

Dr. Biswajit Das

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, this is not a calcium deficiency. Probably, it is prepatellar bursitis. The symptoms of calcium deficiency will not be confined to one knee and it is unusual in young persons. For further information consult an orthopaedician and traumatologist online --> https://w...  Read Full »

I have multiple health problems and I want to go for infertility treatment. Will it work?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 35 years old, and suffering with multiple health problems like hypertension, high tgl, sinusitis, sleep apnea with insomnia (a big problem), hemorrhoids, hydrocele, migraine, gastric ulcers, weakness during daytime, severe eye pain, difficulties in urine like feeling not easy, freq...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. Yes, infertility treatment can work in your case. The all mentioned condition is treatable, and they have no direct correlation with infertility treatment. For gastric ulcer, antacid can be prescribed like Rabeprazole. For hemorrhoids, if medical management like ...  Read Full »

Why am I having semi-runny diarrhea that has an orange or brown pigmentation?

Query: Hi doctor, I have experienced semi-runny diarrhea that has an orange or brown pigmentation. It is not bloody, nor contains mucus. I passed this when I woke up at three in the morning because of something, and before going to sleep I had experienced some stomach aches but ignored them and slept thro...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may need not to worry about orange colored stool. It could be due to food intake that contains carotene. I suggest you take Rabeprazole 20 mg OD antacid for week. The associated gastritis can be responsible for stomach pain. If after 3 to 4 days stomach pain and ...  Read Full »

Can Rabium be used for a long time?

Query: Hello doctor, My mother is 47 years old. She takes Rabium 20 mg tablet daily and it gives her relief in her health problem. I just wanted to know whether this medicine is safe on daily basis. Does this cause any side effects? Is it safe for my mom to take it for a long time?  Read Full »

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. No problem in using it for a long time. If she suffers from any side effects, then she should stop it. The side effects may include nausea, abdominal pain, constipation, flatulence and diarrhea. She needs to take the following precautions while taking Rabium (Rabepraz...  Read Full »

Why does my Adam's apple hurt on touch?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 32 year old male with a history of some tonsil problem. About seven years ago, I had both a peritonsillar abscess and mononucleosis around the same time. After that, I began seeing an ENT for some fatigue and for lymph nodes on my neck that were both large and painless. After a...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehak Agarwal

Diabetologist, Family Physician, ENT Otolaryngologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you please send me pictures of your throat and of the prescription of the surgery done before? I feel you have recurrent follicular tonsillitis, and you got peritonsillar abscess for the same reason. Chronic throat infection also causes lymph node enlargement, which ...  Read Full »

Is it normal to feel tired and sleepy when recovering from bronchitis?

Query: Hello doctor,I am recovering from bronchitis and a viral infection. I had high fever and cough, but not much sputum. I took Cefoprim antibiotics. It has been two weeks now. I still have a cough and feeling very tired. I also feel very sleepy. Please tell me if this is expected.  Read Full »

Dr. Ganeshkumar Suresh Satpute

Answer: Hello, Welcome to cliniq.com. The recovery from a viral illness may take time some time. Also, there is an excessive weakness because of the past fever. Your body needs time to recover from that. You will need to take multivitamins and minerals. If you still have a cough, it indicates persi...  Read Full »

Why do I suffer from sudden bouts of loose motion?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 62 year old male. I am suffering from multiple neurofibroma of spinal cord and acoustic neurofibroma. I had bypass surgery four years ago and since then I am under medication, which is given below. My present problem is related to stomach. Since the operation, I started having sud...  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Such diarrhea is seen in Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). IBS is of three types: Diarrhea predominant. Constipation predominant. Mixed variety. You seem to be suffering from IBS diarrhea predominant. However, IBS is a diagnosis of exclusion. We investigate suspec...  Read Full »

Do Levosulpiride and Flupenthixol cause low sex drive?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 39 years old. My weight is 73 kg. I have been taking L-Pride (Levosulpiride), Nuanxit (Flupenthixol), Rabefit (Rabeprazole) and Rabifast-DSR (Rabeprazole sodium and Domperidone) since last 15 days. After taking these medicines, I am experiencing low sex drive and problem in erection...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. Levosulpiride and Flupenthixol can cause problem with erection. This is the cause of erectile dysfunction in your case. Sildenafil citrate (Viagra) is usually prescribed at a dose of 50 mg three hours before sex. But, should be...  Read Full »

What are the causes of radiating stomach pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been suffering from sudden attack of pain in stomach for the past four years. The pain crosses backside too for a few seconds, at intervals of days, weeks or months. I have consulted many doctors, taken lots of medication, but nothing has worked. All my tests came normal. Kindl...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to my knowledge, abdomen pain that radiates to back needs to be evaluated for gall bladder as well as for problems in regard to pancreatitis. If your ultrasound scan performed previously showed the results are normal then I would suggest you get a CT scan of ...  Read Full »

Please suggest some treatment for my stomach problem.

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 28 year old female. I am suffering from stomach problems. The symptoms include gas trouble, acidity, high frequency of passing stools, stools are slightly dark in color and do not float (stools are smelly though). When I have irritating feeling in my stomach, lower abdomen, along...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Rathee

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From what you have described, your clinical history, symptoms, and the test reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it seems that you have not been given the complete treatment which is required for your ailment. I guess an accurate and precise diagnos...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.