Medical Advice on "Radiofrequency Procedures"

Out of all, radiofrequency procedures are ideal … View thread »

By the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it looks like facial warts. Warts are painless solid mass, which gradually increase in number. It will also increase if you shave again and again. You have to go to a nearby dermatologist and get it … View thread »

Kindly attach a picture of the condition so that I can guide you better. Revert with more information to a cosmetologist online --> … View thread »

You can try fractional RF (radio-frequency) or laser resurfacing for further improvement. But do not expect complete removal of the scar. A scar once formed will remain forever. You cannot remove it completely. It can only be made less conspicuous at a visible … View thread »

I have seen your query and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems you have flat warts, and they are not herpes. These are not dangerous. However, they have a tendency to recur even after multiple removals. The growth which … View thread »

I have read your query and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). From your description and picture, it seems like you have steatocystoma multiplex (a type of sebaceous cyst) or molluscum contagiosum. The pictures do not give me an … View thread »

From your description and the given picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it seems you have a mole or melanocytic nevus. They are considered benign melanomas and nothing actively needs to be done for them. If the mole shows a sudden increase in … View thread »

Yes, it is a wart (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The best way to remove it electrocautery or radiofrequency. It is a method to remove wart by an instrument. For that you need to go to local dermatologist. It is a very simple and quick procedure. If you … View thread »

You seem to have tried all the possible treatments. I would suggest trying a medicine known as Tapentadol at doses of 50 mg twice daily, along with Gabapentin 600 mg per day. Consider radiofrequency ablation or alcohol injection into the nerve again, if no relief is … View thread »

I have seen your query and concern. With your descriptions, since mole is flat means you have a superficial melanocytic nevus. If you want to get it removed, then I would recommend you shave excision under local anesthesia by a dermatologist. This procedure has very … View thread »

Do you have a question on Radiofrequency Procedures? We have medical experts to help you right away.