Radiofrequency Procedures

Related Terms: Radiofrequency Ablation, Laser, Radio Frequency Cautery, Electrocautery, Molluscum Contagiosum, Co2 Laser, Local Anesthesia

Radiofrequency Procedures in Dermatological Practice
Article Overview: In today’s era, individuals are looking for natural ways to stay young without the risks and complications associated with invasive facial rejuvenation procedure. Out of all, radiofrequency procedures are ideal.  Read Article »
Cosmetologist

Radiofrequency energy is a novel non-surgical procedure, widely used nowadays in the field of esthetics, including skin tightening, skin lifting, body contouring and cellulite reduction. It differs from lasers, in that it uses an electric current rather than a light source. Radiofrequency devic ...  Read Article »

How can skin tags be removed?
Query: Hello doctor,I am male, 42 years old, height is 160 cm, weight is 90 kg. For the past 20 years, I have skin tags in my neck, underarms, nose and around my eyes. No medications are taken till now. Kindly suggest me any tablet or an ointment to remove my skin tags.  Read Full »
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Go for laser or RF (radio frequency) removal. No such creams and tablets are available and do not use any home remedy as it is only going to harm you. For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist  Read Full »

I noticed some boils on my face while shaving. What can they be?
Query: Hello doctor, I noticed some boils while shaving. I have attached the pictures, what can they be? How long will it take for them to go? Sometimes, shaving is painful because of them.  Read Full »
Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. By the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it looks like facial warts. Warts are painless solid mass, which gradually increase in number. It will also increase if you shave again and again. You have to go to a nearby dermatologist and get it re...  Read Full »

I observed small painless dots in the penis. What could they be?
Query: Hello doctor, I recently observed small painless dots in the penis. What could they be?  Read Full »
Dr. Rashmi Singh

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kindly attach a picture of the condition so that I can guide you better. Revert with more information to a cosmetologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist  Read Full »

What is the best treatment to remove accident scars on the face?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a hypertrophic scar on the left side of my face due to a road traffic accident from five years ago. I had undergone a scar revision surgery four years back but, no improvement was seen. So, I had a Z-plasty surgery two years back with a 40 % improvement. But, it is still visib...  Read Full »
Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can try fractional RF (radio-frequency) or laser resurfacing for further improvement. But do not expect complete removal of the scar. A scar once formed will remain forever. You cannot remove it completely. It can only be made less conspicuous at a visible distanc...  Read Full »

Can you suggest some creams for the skin rashes under my lips?
Query: Hi doctor, From one month, I started to observe some rashes on the skin under my lips. I have been diagnosed before with dermatitis, but this is a different kind of rash. I have attached a picture of the rash. I have already tried applying moisturizing cream, Fisiogel, and Aciclovir. I thought it t...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems you have flat warts, and they are not herpes. These are not dangerous. However, they have a tendency to recur even after multiple removals. The growth which occurre...  Read Full »

I have a painless red bump on my scrotum. What could be the cause?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a painless red bump on my scrotum. I am uploading some pictures. Kindly let me know what this could be.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). From your description and picture, it seems like you have steatocystoma multiplex (a type of sebaceous cyst) or molluscum contagiosum. The pictures do not give me an e...  Read Full »

What can be done for painful vascular outgrowth on forehead?
Query: Hello doctor,I have a red vascular outgrowth on the left side of forehead for many years. It is causing pain and burning sensation. Please advice best creams to erase it totally.  Read Full »
Dr. V Srikanth Reddy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is pyogenic granuloma and it needs removal by radiofrequency or electrocautery procedure (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It cannot be eradicated by creams or lotions.  Read Full »

Please suggest a way to remove my warts.
Query: Hi doctor, I have a wart developing on the face. I want it to be removed. Please help. I am currently taking one tablet of 100 mcg Thyronorm daily.  Read Full »
Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is a wart (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The best way to remove it electrocautery or radiofrequency. It is a method to remove wart by an instrument. For that you need to go to local dermatologist. It is a very simple and quick procedure. If you ...  Read Full »

My mom was treated for trigeminal neuralgia, with no relief. What to do?
Query: Hello doctor, My 58 year old mother has a history of trigeminal neuralgia from the past four years. She was initially treated with Carbamazepine, but she had a severe allergic reaction, due to which it was stopped. Oxcarbazepine was tried, and it caused allergy too. Pregabalin, phenytoin, and sod...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to have tried all the possible treatments. I would suggest trying a medicine known as Tapentadol at doses of 50 mg twice daily, along with Gabapentin 600 mg per day. Consider radiofrequency ablation or alcohol injection into the nerve again, if no relief is ob...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Radiofrequency Procedures? We have medical experts to help you right away.