Medical Advice on "Rapid Weight Loss"

I am worried about this sudden weight loss ... Is my weight loss abnormal ... Did you experience brittle nails or hair lossView thread »

I would like to tell you that, if you are losing weight rapidly, then there is some underlying issue to be taken care of ...   Few common causes of rapid weight loss are: Hyperthyroidism, tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus and acute disease ... You are losing weight and you are taking supplements and even then you are not gaining weight ... Tuberculosis: Cough, evening rise of temperature, loss of appetite, weight lossView thread »

My triggers for gouty attacks happen to be rapid weight loss ... All when I was not eating well and lost a lot of weightView thread »

My random symptoms are hives, especially in one patch on my left rib cage only, rapid weight loss (I have lost 10 lbs in one week and 30 total during the first episode), interrupted sleep, red irritated eyes, occasional sore throat, nasal drip, strong fatigue and occasional mouth sores … View thread »

He is losing weight drastically ... Before everything, his weight was 68 kg ... Weight loss is common in this condition … View thread »

Please tell me what are the exercises I can do to reduce weight without any types of equipment ... There is no magic formula to lose weightView thread »

Also, my weight is decreasing at an alarming rate ... Then I will add medication for weight gain … View thread »

I would like to inform you that there is no connection between blood donation and weight gain ... desired weight which is an indirect result of fat loss which can be calculated by the BMI (body mass index) ... The reason for the stretch marks is a sudden and unhealthy weight gain or drastic unhealthy weight lossView thread »

Do you have a question on Rapid Weight Loss? We have medical experts to help you right away.