Rasagandhi Mezhugu

Related Terms: Ayurveda Treatment, Chitramoola Kuligai, Aloes Compound Tablet, Cancer, Hair Loss, Agathiyar Kuzhambu, Ashokarishtam

Can you suggest ayurveda medicine for PCOD and hair loss?
Query: Hi doctor, I have two uterine fibroids each of 2 cm x 1cm size and cysts (PCOD) in the right ovary. I have a heavy hair loss and graying of hair. My hormone levels look normal. My BMI is 24. I also have a gall stone of 1.5 cm. I am trying to conceive. Can you please suggest medicines for the above ...  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your body weight is within normal limit at present. Please maintain it. For fibroids, two medicines are required. Capsule Rasagandhi mezhugu (one in the morning and one in the evening after food) and tablet Chitramoola kuligai (one in the morning and one in the eveni...  Read Full »

Kindly recommend some ayurvedic medicines for fibroids.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 27-year-old female. Three years ago, I underwent myomectomy, and a large fibroid was removed. After that I was fine. For the past one month, I have bleeding with pain. Now the scan has shown more than three intramural fibroids. There is a fibroid which is large measuring 40 x 35 m...  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The Siddha or Ayurvedic drugs can be taken as early as possible after diagnosing the fibroids. The herbal therapy will ensure the shrinkage of the fibroid with no more growth or new formation and also prepare the uterus for pregnancy. Follow these drugs which are advise...  Read Full »

Can uterine fibroid be cured without surgery?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 49 year old female, and I have a uterine fibroid. I have heavy bleeding from two or three months. What to do? What medicines can I take? Is it curable without surgery? Please advise. I am taking Kanchanar Guggulu from ten days.  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The heavy bleeding may be due to the fibroid and menopausal symptoms. Hence, we need to treat fibroid and hormonal imbalance. For your condition, I suggest you try taking the following medicines. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking ...  Read Full »

How to prevent the spread of cancer through ayurveda?
Query: Hello doctor, My father is 84 years old. A few months ago, he was diagnosed with basal-cell carcinoma on the forehead. It was removed by CO2 laser. Three years ago, he had melanoma. It was removed and no longer appeared. His present complaints are an abdominal hernia after surgery, cardiac ischemia,...  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In Ayurveda and Siddha, we manipulate the immune system of the patient with herbal drugs. The improved self-immunity has adequate capacity to scavenge (kill) the cancer cells. Thus, we prevent the spread of cancers. The following two drugs are the best to improve immun...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest some ayurveda medicine for my anal fistula.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 37 year old male. I am facing fistula problem. I have visited a doctor and taking allopathy medicine for the last one year. I would like to go with ayurveda treatment. I am getting a problem with the fistula at least once in a month and if I take allopathy medicine, then it will r...  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A fistula is an ancient disease documented in traditional medicines such as ayurveda and siddha. It is common in Asian countries due to climate and some dietary habits. If possible, you can consult nearby an ayurvedic surgery (Shalya tantra) expert in the ayurved...  Read Full »

I am a crohn's disease patient. Can I take ayurvedic medicines?
Query: Hi, I am a crohn's disease patient and now my ESR level is 70 and CRP positive. I am taking pentasa 1g twice (morning and evening) and also 150mg of azoran (immunity suppressant tablet) in the morning alone. Today I visited an ayurvedic doctor to start ayurvedic treatment and he gave me medicine ind...  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Crohn's disease is an autoimmune disease, in which our own immune system tries to act against our body tissues. With this concept, allopathy physicians give drugs to suppress immunity, thus no action against our body tissue. This is the way of allopathy treatment. These i...  Read Full »

Kindly advise ayurveda treatment for uterine fibroid.
Query: Hi doctor,I have a fibroid of 9.6 × 6.9 cm. It is an intramural fibroid. I have heavy bleeding and back pain during my periods. I also have PCOS. I am taking Rasagandhi mezhugu. What medicine should I take along with Rasagandhi mezhugu for fibroid? Since the size of my fibroid is big, please give m...  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To stop the bleeding, I suggest the following: Tablet Ashokadi vati - two in the morning after breakfast, two in the afternoon and two after dinner. Continue this till the bleeding stops. If you do not get the above tablet, buy Ashoka pattai (bark) choorna. Take 1 g t...  Read Full »

What is the Ayurvedic treatment for early multiple sclerosis?
Query: Hello doctor, I have early multiple sclerosis. I feel tired and loss of concentration, and tingling sensation on the face for the last two years. What is the treatment? I am currently taking Brufen.  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You visit nearby Ayurveda panchakarma center and do the cleansing or detoxifying process first. Once in a year, you can undergo panchakarma therapy. Also, start yoga practice for lifelong. Yoga can prevent the degenerative changes in multiple sclerosis. In addition, you...  Read Full »

Kindly advise ayurvedic medicine to treat ependymoma and sciatica pain.
Query: Hello doctor, This is regarding my brother, male, age 39 years, height 5'10", weight 65 kg suffering from spinal cord tumor ependymoma was diagnosed six months back. The problems faced are sciatica pain in the left leg, back of the thigh, lower back, piriformis muscle, ankle pain, tingling, numbness...  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The report you have attached was taken eight months back (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So, now there might be more growth and spread of the tumor. Ideally, surgery and radiotherapy can be preferred. If more pain is there, the oncologist will give mor...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Rasagandhi Mezhugu? We have medical experts to help you right away.