Medical Advice on "Reduce Weight"

You have to reduce your weight to around 65 kg to live a healthy life ... First, reduce your weight by severe dieting, eating very less ... My weight is 100 kg and height is 5'5" ... You are overweight … View thread »

These simple procedures will help you to reduce weight by one or two kilos per month … View thread »

My weight is 110 kg and I feel myself unfit ... I want to start practicing yoga for weight loss … View thread »

Well, I am sorry to inform you that it is a myth that L-Carnitine reduces weight by burning fat ... I know that you can easily find thousands of websites on the internet which claims that consuming their energy drinks and supplements containing L-Carnitine will burn out excess fat and will reduce weight ... My weight is 84 kg … View thread »

I want to reduce my belly fat without getting kidney stones ... Also, reduce your calorie to lose weight with low carbohydrate diet ... Both for your weight loss and tummy fat or extra visceral fats (unwanted body fat), I  … View thread »

Please suggest me any medicine to reduce weight ... The best way to reduce weight is by regular physical exercise and balanced diet ... My weight is 65 kg ... I want to lose my weight about 4 to 5 kg … View thread »

She is not able to reduce weight in spite of all efforts ... No medication is required in regard to thyroid, as she does not have any symptoms related to thyroid function like fatigue, irritability, amenorrhea, depression, weight gain despite low intake of food, dry skin and loss of hair to name a few … View thread »

Will my blood sugar level reduce if I exercise and reduce weight ...  Nine hours back, I had a cold drink and burger, and I am overweight … View thread »

Do you have a question on Reduce Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away.