Renal Calculi

Related Terms: Kidney Stones, Urinary Tract Infection, Kidney Health, Oxalate Stones, Prevention Of Kidney Stones, Ultrasound Abdomen, Urinary Stones

What are the Ayurveda medicines to remove kidney stones?
Query: Hi doctor, I have two tiny kidney stones of size 3 mm in my left kidney. Is there any ayurvedic medicine to treat kidney stones? Can you please suggest some medicines so that the stones pass in my urine easily.  Read Full »
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Renal calculus can be removed easily by ayurvedic medicines. As you mentioned 3 mm sized two stones is present in your left kidney, the size of the stone is small and easy to remove. I suggest you try taking the following. Gokshuradi Guggulu, one tablet twice daily. ...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for stone in the urinary tract?
Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from a 3.4 mm urinary stone. I have been having continuous pain in my lower right abdomen. The doctor suggested me tablets Pantocid, Nurokind, and Hifenac SR. Can I take these medications?  Read Full »
Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have a renal calculus (urinary stone) which is of very small size. Your doctor has advised you good medicines. So, continue the same. Hifenac SR (Aceclofenac) is a painkiller used to relieve the pain due to the stone. Pantocid (Pantoprazole) is to prevent gastr...  Read Full »

Why are there stomach pain and cramps during masturbation?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 26-year-old boy. I am suffering from stomach pain, cramps, and gastric problem. Before six years when I eat some food I got still more inflammation, pain, and cramps. The first year when I reported in the hospital I came to know that I have gastric ulcer, so I took the medicat...  Read Full »
Dr. Raveendran Sr
Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. The cramps, and pain during and after masturbation can be due to, 1. Renal calculi, do you have any abdominal pain? 2. Urinary tract infection may be a reason. Do you have burning or increased urination? 3. Epididym...  Read Full »

I get abdominal pain while urinating, and my urine shows RBC. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor, From the last two years, I have some problems. At an interval of 2 to 3 months, I sometimes get lower abdominal pain while urinating. A few months back, the pain was terrible for two days. I consulted my doctor, and he advised me some medications. He told that it is a case of cystiti...  Read Full »
Dr. Pratik Patil
General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Yes, your reports show plenty of RBCs (red blood cells) in urine, which signifies infection. It could be secondary to renal calculi lodged somewhere up in the kidneys or ureter. It might be so ...  Read Full »

Why do I get pain in penis during erection?
Query: Hello doctor, I am having some internal pain on the penis and it is a bit stronger when I have erection. No bruises, or pus during urinating. I am male, 34, 1.72 m and 80 kg.  Read Full »
Dr. Raveendran Sr
Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. Pain during erection can be due to: 1. Infection - common cause is urinary tract infection, other sexually transmitted infection. 2. Balanitis - inflammation of gland penis, tip of your penis can be due to allergy of i...  Read Full »

How to find the reason for my mother-in-law's waist pain?
Query: Hi doctor, My mother-in-law is having difficulty in walking, climbing stairs and sitting. She is having pain in her waist for the last one month. She feels tired and helpless. She always wants to sleep. On some occasions, she becomes unconscious without any reason. When we checked her blood pressure...  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sudden episodes of loss of consciousness and sleepiness sounds like a medical problem. We know that her blood sugar is normal, so are her other blood results (attachment removed to protect patient identity). She is in her early 50s. She is currently taking treatmen...  Read Full »

My mother has been diagnosed with 8.5 uric acid. Which medicine should she take?
Query: Hello doctor, My mother has been diagnosed with 8.5 uric acid and recently underwent a hysterectomy. Which medicine should she take for uric acid?  Read Full »
Dr. Vaibhav
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. High uric acid will require diet modification followed by medical treatment if not controlled by diet. You can start diet modification like, 1. Have adequate fluid intake. 2. Avoid dry fruits, cold drinks, and chocolate. 3. Avoid broccoli, spinach, beans, and non-...  Read Full »

Kidney Stones: Causes, Management and Prevention
Article Overview: One in every 20 people develop kidney stones at some point in their life. Here is an article to know about kidney stones, its management and prevention.  Read Article »
Dr. Revathi Sundaramurthy

What is a Kidney Stone? Kidney stones (renal calculi) are hard mineral deposits like calcium, oxalate and phosphorus that form inside the kidneys. They vary in size. A minute stone may pass on its own, causing little or no pain, while stones more than 3mm of size gets stuck in ureters and block the ...  Read Article »

Why am I having milky discharge from penis with testicle pain?
Query: Hello doctor, I have been experiencing pain in my urethra while urinating for weeks now. Also, have mild pain in my left testicle. Today morning when I woke up at 6 AM, I observed a milk-like liquid drop at the tip of my penis. Is it a sign of any kind of STD?  Read Full »
Dr. Raveendran Sr
Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. Yes, infection should be ruled out. If you had unprotected sex with someone, then we can think of STD. If yes, give more details for investigation. If not, it can be other bacterial infection. Retrograde ejaculation can a...  Read Full »

How can I be free from kidney stone?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 59 year old male. I had kidney stones problem for nearly eight years. I had multiple operations such as right pyelolithotomy and left ureterolithotomy to remove stone during that period. Now, after 20 years, I got a sudden pain and my ultrasound detected kidney stone. I had a CT s...  Read Full »
Dr. Vivekanandan G
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is good that you remained without any major stone episodes for more than 10 years. Your creatinine level is normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity), which is good. You can wait and follow up every three months with ultrasound for stones. The best would ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Renal Calculi? We have medical experts to help you right away.