Medical Advice on "Road Traffic Accidents"

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help you. I understand that the patient has been involved in an RTA (road traffic accident) and that there is a collection of fluid within the brain. Can you please specify your … View thread »

You have not given much information regarding your husband's problem. First, I need to know about his education, occupation, history of marital adjustment, etc. Second, since how many years he is taking alcohol? How much amount he is taking? What happens when he … View thread »

I just read your query and saw the MRI report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is no doubt that your dad needs constant care and assistance in his daily living and no guarantee can be given regarding his recovery. However, many patients do … View thread »

You can try fractional RF (radio-frequency) or laser resurfacing for further improvement. But do not expect complete removal of the scar. A scar once formed will remain forever. You cannot remove it completely. It can only be made less conspicuous at a visible … View thread »

Everyone can spend a life, free of preventable diseases … View thread »

I am sorry for the accident and the health problem you are suffering from. In my opinion, your health situation is due to the earlier accident, and it is called post-traumatic disorder, which is fully treatable. Just because earlier you suffered a brain hemorrhage … View thread »

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The MRI brain report of your father-in-law is suggestive of a soft tissue injury on the right side of the head. But, there is no evidence of injury or bleeding inside the brain. I would like … View thread »

There are various types of arthritis and despite their similarities, they can be differentiated from one another based on a number of factors. Early detection and treatment of each kind are important for conserving the functions of the joints … View thread »

•  

Do you have a question on Road Traffic Accidents? We have medical experts to help you right away.