Medical Advice on "Salicylic Acid"

You should start with shampoo containing Salicylic acid and Ketoconazole ... You can try Salisia KT shampoo which is a combination of Salicylic acid and Ketoconazole … View thread »
I would recommend you to use Salicylic acid face wash twice daily and apply Benzoyl peroxide 25 percent gel twice daily on the affected areas … View thread »
I suggest a shampoo containing Coal tar and Salicylic acid on alternate day and keep it for 5 to 7 minutes on the hair and then wash … View thread »
Use a Salicylic acid face wash twice daily and apply Benzoyl peroxide 25 percent gel on the pimples twice daily … View thread »
I suggest Sebamed anti-dandruff shampoo (Piroctone Olamine) or Salisia KT shampoo (Salicylic acid) twice a week for a month … View thread »
I would suggest applying Duofilm lotion or Salex L lotion (Salicylic acid) on the affected areas twice daily … View thread »
We use Salicylic acid (20% to 30%) or Azelaic acid peels ... Meanwhile, I suggest you topical Salicylic acid 2% gel or Azelaic acid 20% gel ... It was superficial face peel, but do not know about the acid content and the type of acid he used to apply … View thread »
Medical agents such as Pyrithione zinc (fungistatic and bacteriostatic property), Salicylic acid and Sulfur, plain Salicylic acid, Selenium sulfide and Ketoconazole are used to dandruff … View thread »
For hair fall and dandruff, use Salisia KT shampoo (combination of Salicylic acid and Ketoconazole) twice weekly and keep it applied for 15 minutes before hair wash … View thread »

Do you have a question on Salicylic Acid? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!